Chapter 3

"So, someone found an open window in hall B and we suspect a student broke into the school last night." Our teacher said while scanning the class with her eyes. I glanced over at Jimin while trying to hide my worried expression.

Jimin raised his hand while looking over at me. Is he ratting us out? Why would he do that?!

"Yes Jimin?" The teacher asked while glancing over her glasses at him.

"I think I might know the reason." Jimin said while standing up from his chair.

"Go see the principal with whoever this involves." She said with an unpleasant look on her face. Jimin stared at me while nodding at the door.

I had no choice but to stand up and walk out of class with him.

"What's the deal Jimin!? Everyone was staring at us! Do you-" Jimin interrupted me by placing both of his hands on my shoulders. 

"Do you trust me?" He asked while staring into my eyes. I looked down at the ground in response.

"Y/n, please, I'm doing the right thing." I silently nodded. Jimin lifted his hands off of my shoulders and we began walking to the principals office.

"Mr Park and Miss l/n." The principal said while moving some papers around on his desk. "Why are you two in my office?"

"I know why the window was left open."

"Continue," the principal said while leaning back in his chair.

"Yesterday y/n and I were-" he's totally ratting us out!

How could he tell me to trust him?! I'm probably going to get years pain because of this now... My heart began to beat faster and my stomach dropped at the thought of being scolded harshly for this act.

"Very well then, but don't expect to not suffer the consequences." The principal said expressionless. Wait, what?

"Yes sir." Jimin said before grabbing my hand and walking out of his office.

"Day three," he whispered while squeezing my hand.

"Jimin don't put me through that!" I yelled while slapping his arm.

"If I didn't say anything they would've checked the cameras." He said with a smile.

"What did you even tell him?" I asked as we walked back to our class.

"I said we were on clean up duty and I must've forgotten to close it." I nodded in understanding.

"Why would we go through the effort of duct taping the camera if you were going to tell them the fake story then?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"That was plan B, I honestly didn't expect my story to go so well." He said proudly. I rolled my eyes as we walked back into class.

I sat down in my seat with a sigh and flipped open my book.

-=+=-

My eyes shot open to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Can't I ever get a nap around here?" I mumbled while pulling it up to my ear. "It's finally the weekend and-"

"Sorry, but uh, I need you right now." Jimin said in a distressed voice. I rolled out of bed with a groan.

"I'll be over your house in a few minutes." I mumbled before hanging up on him.

Jin had gone grocery shopping so I left him a note so he'd know where I went.

-=+=-

I waited out the front of Jimin's house for him to let me in.

"Help me," he mouthed while opening the door. Jimin had messed up hair and looked really tired. A little boy was clinging around his left leg, crying.

I tried to hold back my laughter while walking inside.

"He won't stop crying." Jimin mumbled close to my ear. "I don't know if I'm cut out for babysitting anymore," he said with a defeated expression.

I rolled my eyes and squatted down next to the boy at Jimin's feet.

"What's wrong? Is this man being mean to you?" I asked in a soft voice while pointing to Jimin.

The little boy nodded while wiping tears from his face. Jimin didn't seem very impressed.

"It's okay, he's mean to me too," I whispered while holding out my arms. The little boy immediately let go of Jimin and hugged me tightly.

"He's so cute," I mouthed to Jimin who rolled his eyes in response.

"Are you hungry?" I asked while standing up with the boy in my arms. He nodded excitedly as we made our way to the kitchen.

Jimin watched with an emotionless expression as I sat the boy up on the table and rummaged through a few of his cupboards.

"What would you like?" I asked while turning to the boy with a smile.

"Ice cream!" He yelled in joy.

"Good choice, good choice," I mumbled while making my way over to Jimin's freezer.

I pulled out the bucket of ice cream along with a spoon and gave it to the boy.

He jumped off the kitchen bench and walked over to me with a smile. I sat on the floor so I was the same size as him.

"Thank you!" The little boy smiled before kissing my cheek and running away with his ice cream. That was one of the cutest encounters ever.

"That's not fair." Jimin said with a pout. "Why don't I get ice cream?"

"Because you're not a cute little boy," I said while giggling.

"You're right," Jimin said while walking over to me. He placed both of his hands on the bench behind me.

"I'm just too bad for you," he whispered. I tried to hide my nervousness and glanced away.

"You're not bad enough for me," I said softly while staring up at him.

"Says the one who was too scared to jump a fence." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes in response.

"And if you like bad boys so much, why did you let Jungkook kiss you?" I stared at the wall behind him as he spoke.

"I didn't let him do anything." I mumbled.

"Is that what you like?" He asked while staring down at me. "Bad boys who don't need permission?"

"N-" I immediately got cut off by Jimin crashing his lips onto mine.

"Day four," he whispered while staring down at my bright red face.

"Jimin, there's a child in the house." I mumbled while staring at the ground.

"So he's allowed to kiss you and I'm not?" He asked playfully.

"There's a difference between you two," I said while folding my arms.

"A child is stealing my girl," Jimin said over dramatically. 

I giggled in response as we went to go find the boy.