Chapter 17

"Really?" I grumbled while staring down at Jimin.

"Come on, it's not as bad as the 'haunted house'," Jimin stated while patting the small space next to him.

"Why would you get a tent that would only fit one of us?" I asked in annoyance.

Slowly, I crawled into the small corner that Jimin left beside him.

"Because I want to be close by your side!" He sang while side hugging me.

That's pretty sweet, but I won't admit it to him...

"...And it was half price," he mumbled into my shoulder.

Nevermind.

I stared up at the tent ceiling silently.

I wonder what Jungkook is thinking about making me do. It'll probably be a simple dare or something... At least Jimin has taken me to extreme places so I'm used to crazy things-

"Wait," Jimin whispered while sitting up.

"What?" I mumbled while sitting up too, annoyed that he interrupted my train of thought.

"Did you hear that?" He asked while staring directly into my eyes.

"No?" I mumbled in response.

"Y/N! BEHIND YOU!" Jimin suddenly screamed.

I lunged away from where he was pointing with my eyes squeezed closed in fear.

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see Jimin lying underneath me.

"Why did you do that?!" I grumbled.

"I was serious!" He yelled, covering his face in fear that I'd hit him.

"W-what? There's nothing-"

A loud crash of thunder echoed through the woods around us. Even the ground seemed to vibrate from the intensity of the crash.

"I want to go home," I squeaked while tightly holding onto Jimin's shirt and burying my face into his chest.

Jimin stayed silent.

Slowly, I lifted my head up to look at him properly.

Why is he blushing?

"Jimin?" I mumbled while staring down at him.

Another deep rumble of thunder shocked me after speaking, followed by the sound of light rain on our tent.

"Are you alright?" I whispered.

"Y-yeah," he finally assured. "This just reminded me of a while ago in the library..."

I stared down at him silently.

This isn't the time to fantasise about our past accidental encounters.

"Look," I mumbled while crawling off of Jimin. "It's not my fault I lost my footing."

"I know," he chuckled.

I lied back down beside Jimin, preparing to fall asleep.

I listened as the rain falling on our tent grew louder.

"Y/n," Jimin whispered.

"What is it this time?" I murmured in response.

"Can you face me?"

I rolled over so Jimin and I were staring eye to eye.

"Why?" I asked softly.

"If I get abducted by aliens in my sleep I want you to be the last thing I see," he explained with a small grin.

"Alright," I chuckled while closing my eyes.

Yet again, I focused on the sound of rain as well as the sound of Jimin's soft breathing.

I quickly opened my eyes to see if he was sleeping, but was greeted by his.

"Why are you staring at me?" I whispered while closing my eyes again.

"You're too perfect," he stated in a sweet tone.

"Haaaaaah," I sarcastically laughed.

"I'm serious," he mumbled in a sleepy voice while pulling me closer to his body, causing my face to heat up.

This counts as day 25, right?

-=+=-

Our taxi driver glanced at me through the rear-view mirror before stepping on the breaks.

"That's it," he stated while leaning back into his seat.

I watched as Jimin handed him some money before crawling out of the car.

"Wait!" The driver called, stopping me before I began leaving.

I glanced over at him silently.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked, examining Jimin taking our camping gear out of his side view mirrors.

"He-" I glanced away from the driver for a second. "He's-"

"He's not?" The driver asked while biting his lip.

"Come on, y/n," Jimin grumbled.

I nodded before leaving the car.

"Do you want me to hold something?" I asked while staring up at him. He was holding our tent bag, essentials bag and extra bag all at once.

"No," he mumbled as he stopped walking. "Wait," he whispered while staring down at me. "There's-"

"Huh?" I mumbled while brushing off my face. "Is there something in my hair?"

"No," he mumbled while leaning down to examine me further. Quickly, he kissed my cheek before standing up straight.

My face was way too red for such a simple gesture...

"What was that for?" I asked from the hands I were using to cover my face.

"I have just had a lot of fun over this month," Jimin stated with a bright smile while glancing behind me.

I nodded in response, still covering my face. Jimin turned away and started walking.

Quickly, I glanced behind me to see what Jimin was looking at.

Our taxi driver was staring directly at Jimin with the coldest eyes possible.

Quickly, I caught up to Jimin on our journey home.

He really does get jealous easily...

A/n Thank you for 50 followers!! I can't express how much you guys mean to me! Really, thank you. 

Also, can you guys see the new cover? If so, do you like it?