Chapter 15

I glanced over at Yoongi with uncertainty. 

"We're just staying here for one night, what's with all of the food?" Yoongi looked over at me silently. He had managed to stuff almost half of a packet of chips in his mouth at once. 

I jumped in fright at the sound of static resonating from my walkie-talkie. 

"Jimin?" I spoke into it quietly. 

Static continued playing through the device. 

I slowly lifted my head up to look at Yoongi, who seemed to be frozen in fear. 

"Don't play games with me," I mumbled into the walkie-talkie. "You're scaring me."

The static became more jagged until I heard the sound of two muffled voices. Yoongi quickly scoffed down the rest of his chips and shuffled over beside me. 

The voices slowly became audible. 

"Is that Jungkook and Jimin?" Yoongi asked while leaning down to the walkie-talkie to hear them better. 

"They must've left it on or something," I mumbled. 

"I'm sorry."

I stared up at Yoongi, wide-eyed. 

"Did he just?-" 

Yoongi and I were speechless. 

Are Jimin and Jungkook making up?

"You're lucky you have her," I heard Jungkook mumble. 

"I am," Jimin chuckled in response. 

Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows while glancing over at me. 

"Okay," I mumbled while turning it off. "That's enough."

"No!" Yoongi protested while snatching it out of my hand and turning it back on. 

The static had completely faded, leaving the device silent. 

"Hey," Yoongi and I jumped, hearing the sudden sound of Jimin's voice through the device. 

"Y-yes?" I asked quickly.

"I found him," he stated. 

"Good!" Yoongi called from behind me. 

"Please come back soon!" I called in the device. 

"We are back," I heard Jungkook's quiet voice from behind us. 

Yoongi and I slowly turned around to face the two men who were standing in the doorway. 

The both of us, who were previously cowering over a walkie-talkie must've looked like the biggest wimps in the world. 

"Well," I said with a sheepish smile. "Sit down and get yourself comfortable."

Jungkook glanced at Jimin before walking over to his sleeping bag. 

"Okay!" Yoongi called while fishing through his bag. "I have bought multiple party games to take part in!"

"You do realise we're in a haunted house?" I asked while rolling my eyes. 

"Well, what else are we going to do?" Yoongi snapped back. 

"What are the games?" Jungkook asked quietly. 

"Well," Yoongi mumbled while pulling out another bag from his bag. 

I glanced at Jimin, who was looking at Yoongi like he was a madman. 

"I have monopoly, twister, Jeng-"

"I have a better idea," Jimin announced. 

"And what is that?" Yoongi asked, obviously disappointed in our lack of interest in his party games.