Chapter 8

"I got the juice," I mumbled while dropping it on Suga's sleeping body. He slowly woke up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What's the juice for?" He mumbled while picking it up and examining it. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"You asked for- you know what, never mind." I groaned.

"So what was going on outside?" Yoongi asked while taking a sip of his juice.

"When?" I asked, confused.

"Earlier." I stared at him blankly.

"Jungkook was staring out the front window and seemed to be pretty interested in what was going on outside." He said while looking over at Jungkook who was talking to Taehyung. "It didn't interest me so I just fell asleep," he mumbled while sinking further into the couch.

"Right..." I mumbled while patting my pockets to find my phone. "I must've left my phone in my room, I'll be back in a second." I quickly shuffled over to my bedroom to search for the missing device.

"I swear I left-"

"Looking for this?" I immediately spun around to my bedroom door. Jungkook was standing there with my phone in his hand.

"Oh, yes," I said with a sheepish smile while walking over to him.

Just as I was about to grab my phone, Jungkook swung the door shut and pushed me up against it.

"Jungkook?" I mumbled while staring up at him. This random outburst of aggression was probably because he was slightly intoxicated.

"Are you falling for him?" He asked in a low voice. I didn't even try to pretend not to know what he was talking about, instead I just bowed my head in shame.

"That lucky bastard," he grumbled to himself.

"I could do anything to you right now," Jungkook said while staring down at me. "But I just can't love you." I guess it was true.

Jungkook had all of the money and power he needs to be successful. He could probably murder me and get away with it, he could pay to have a cover up, but the one thing he can't cover are his feelings. That's pretty sad if I say so myself.

"Why were you watching Jimin and I?" I asked while trying to hide my fear. When Jungkook's drunk he can do some crazy things and I didn't want to trigger any anger.

He stared down at me in silence.

"Have you ever liked someone since middle school, only to find out they're in love with your best friend?" He asked in a slightly shaky voice.

"Have you ever cried yourself to sleep all alone in your bed after realising your parents love money more than they love you?"

"Have you ever have to sit in silence and watch as the one you love get kisse-" he took a deep breath in as a tear rolled down his cheek. I stared up at him in silence, processing what he had just said. "Get kissed by-" Jungkook attempted to continue.

"Jungkook," I mumbled, telling him to stop.

"I'm sorry," he whispered while wrapping his a arms around my waist and holding me tightly.

"For what?" I asked with my hands glued to my sides.

"Not being good enough."

I stood there, unsure what to do. I didn't want to get him mad again. Jungkook let go and stared down at me.

"Can I please have my phone and leave?" I asked as softly as possible.

"Yeah," he mumbled while handing me my phone and stepping back.

When I got outside of my bedroom most people had left. After half an hour or so the house was empty from people, other than Suga who was asleep on the couch.

"Let's never do that again." I groaned while walking over to Jin. I was trying to forget about Jimin but I ended up falling for him even harder.

"Yeah," he agreed while picking up an empty beer can from the ground.

"Hey Jin?" I asked, turning to him. He hummed in response.

"When I went to the store last night, did anyone else leave the house a bit after?" I still didn't know who that mystery stalker is.

"I wasn't watching who were leaving." Jin said as he continued to clean. "Why?"

"No reason," I mumbled. It couldn't have been Jimin because he was at the store, it couldn't have been Jungkook because Yoong-

"Yoongi!" I unintentionally said out loud. I ran over to the couch and violently shook him to wake him up.

"Yah!! What did I tell you about waking me!?" He yelled while pointing directly in my face.

"There's no time for that," I said while slapping his finger away. "Did you see anyone leave the house after I left to get juice?"

"I saw many people leave at different times but I don't know..." He mumbled while pretending to think hard. "My memory might be jogged by five dollars," I rolled my eyes in response.

"Yoongi! This is serious!"

"Okay, okay," he chuckled.

"After you left to get juice..." He paused for a second. "Wait, we're not in middle school, why did you get juice?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"You specifically asked for juice," I groaned.

"Oh," he mumbled. "Anyway, I saw a few of Hobi's friends leave, did I tell you about Hobi? He's great, I was talking to him last night-"

"Stay on track."

"Sorry," he muttered. "Anyway, I saw Hobi's friends, Namjoon, Taehyun-"

"Namjoon?" I asked. Why would he want to follow me?

"Yep," he replied.

"I'll ask Jimin about it tomorrow." I groaned while flopping on the couch. Tiredness consumed me as I fell into a soft slumber.