Chapter 5

I had been out walking around the city all day. Even though I went alone, I didn't really mind. Jungkook would've tried to pay for everything I took interest in and Jimin would just complain the whole time. I returned home at dusk.

"I'm home!" I called while opening the front door of the apartment. The displeasing smell of alcohol wafted through the air as I walked inside.

"I saw there were these night markets going on for the next few days." I mumbled while taking off my shoes.

"Maybe we could-" my eyes widened at the sight of Jimin and Jungkook sitting on the railing of the balcony. Their legs were dangling over the sides and they were swaying back and forwards in a drunk manner.

My eyes drifted down to the coffee table which had half empty bottles of liquor scattered around the surface.

"Jimin! Jungkook!" I yelled while running over to them. "Get down from there!" I wrapped my arms around Jimin's torso and pulled him back as hard as possible. He fell to the floor of the balcony and scampered to his feet.

"Hey, y/n," he said while weakly pointing at me. "You know Jungkook hasn't been drunk yet?" He asked in slurred words. Jungkook bursted out in laughter in response. I shook my head and began pulling Jungkook off the railing.

My back hit the cool concrete with a thud as Jungkook fell on top of me.

"I was trying to look at the view," he mumbled. "But who needs that when I've got you, all scared and pinned down on the ground?" Jungkook is way more aggressive when he's drunk, that's for sure.

"Jimin, help." I squeaked.

"Why should I help you?" He asked with a sadistic smile. "It's not like you're my girlfriend anyway."

"Jimin, please," I whispered as Jungkook stared leaning down closer to me.

"If anything I should be joining in," he said with a sly grin. I desperately pushed and punched Jungkook's chest as he began leaving rough kisses all down my neck and collarbone.

Suddenly, he stopped. I felt all of Jungkook's weight fall down on me. He totally just passed out on top of me I mumbled while crawling out from underneath him.

I sprinted to my bedroom and locked the door behind me before Jimin could catch me.

My back slid down the door until I landed at the base. "Note to self," I mumbled between heavy breaths. "Don't let any of them drink."

-=+=-

I woke up to the sounds of distressed knocking on the door behind me. I was still on the ground leaning my back on the door. I must've fallen asleep here.

"Y/n!" It sounded like Jimin except with a raspy voice. I slowly stood up and cautiously opened the door.

Jimin had messy hair and looked like he hadn't slept in years.

"I was just making sure you came back last night," he said while running his fingers though his hair.

"Don't you remember?" I mumbled while looking at the ground.

"I remember Jungkook telling me he hadn't been drunk before," he looked like he was thinking hard.

"And?"

"That's it," he replied.

"Oh," I mumbled.

"Ah, shit did I loose the bet?" He asked with his hands on either side of his face. I shook my head in response. It's not like I could lie to him. I was horrified last night.

He walked away with a smug expression.

I made my way to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. Jungkook was still asleep. Jimin must've put him on the couch. I felt bad for stealing their room from them, but it's not like I could stay out there with them last night.

-=+=-

Jimin was already sitting at the kitchen bench, eager for breakfast.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Jimin said as Jungkook rose from the couch. He let out a groan that probably meant good morning as he stumbled over to the kitchen bench.

"I saw that there were these  markets on tonight, do you guys want to go?" They both nodded while scoffing down their breakfast.

-=+=-

"Are you feeling better?" I asked while tying my shoe laces.

Jungkook nodded in response. "I'm alright except for these weird bruises on my chest."

"Sorry," I muttered under my breath.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Jimin asked while opening the front door. Jungkook and I nodded in response.

"So what are we going to buy?" Jimin asked while wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I shrugged in response.

"Food I guess."

-=+=-

Soft laughter and talking filled the area around us. The only source of lights were from the stalls that had soft fairy lights draping over the entrances. All of the clothing stalls had closed, leaving just the food stalls.

I held on Jimin's arm tightly to make sure I wouldn't get lost in the crowds of people.

"I'm going to buy us some food, you two stay here." Jungkook said before walking off. We didn't even get the chance to stop him. Jimin and I sat down next to each other at a small table and waited.

"You know I've always wanted to do this with you," Jimin said sincerely with a hint of shyness in his voice. I felt my cheeks heat up a little as I smiled at the ground. How can he suddenly be so cute?

Jimin squeezed my hand softly. "You know when I win this bet we can do stuff like this often." Maybe losing this bet wouldn't be too bad...

"How do you know you'll win?" I asked while looking up at him.

"Because it's so easy to make you flustered." He said with an eye smile. "You're even blushing right now, so that counts as day seven." I immediately hid my face by staring back down at my lap again.

-=+=-

I always get tired after eating. My eyes were grew heavy and I was slowly slipping off into a soft slumber.

"Jimin, I can hear my bed calling me," I said while resting my head on his shoulder.

"Really now?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's saying 'come sleep in me y/n'," I mumbled in a higher pitched voice. I heard Jungkook laughing from across the table.

"Do you want to go home?" I looked over at him and nodded. "Are you coming?" Jungkook asked Jimin while standing up. He shook his head in response.

"I'm going to chill out here for a while longer." Jimin said while leaning back in his chair. I nodded and left with Jungkook.

I stared at the slope we had to walk up to get to our hotel then over to Jungkook.

"I don't think I can make it," I said while pretending to faint. "Leave me behind!" I continued, over-dramatically.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Jungkook asked. I peeked over at him and nodded. I gracefully jumped on his back and rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm just going to rest my eyes," I mumbled while slowly closing them.