Chapter 19

"Jimin," I called while knocking on his front door. 

Suddenly, it was swung open. Jimin stared down at me silently, assessing my surroundings before pulling me inside. 

"Sorry I'm home a little late," I mumbled as Jimin dragged me over to his room. "Jungkook-"

As we got to his bedroom, Jimin roughly threw me onto his bed after turning the light on. 

Light on?

"Jimin what are you-"

"Stay still," he grumbled while rolling up his sleeves. 

I stared up at him wide-eyed. 

"I have had a tiring day today, I don't think we-"

"Tiring?" Jimin questioned while roughly straddling my waist, pinning me down onto the bed in the process. 

"This is too far!" I yelled while pushing his face away from me. 

He ignored my shove and began pulling my shirt up. In response, I quickly held it down. 

"Am I going to have to tie you up, y/n?" Jimin asked while biting his lip. 

My face immediately grew red as I stared at him in shock. 

"I-I don't think that'll be necessary," I pushed on Jimin's chest to attempt to get him off of me. "I don't think any of this will be necessary." 

"I need to see if he left any marks, though," Jimin grumbled while holding my wrist in the air and inspecting my arm. 

"What?" I mumbled.

"You're making this really hard for me y/n," Jimin picked up my other arm and scanned down each side of it. "First you come home late, then you tell me you're all 'tired'," Jimin let out a soft sigh before staring directly into my eyes. "I need to see if I have to go beat Jungkook up."

"I thought you were friends again," I muttered, mostly to myself. 

"We are," he sighed while standing up. "He still likes you, though, nothing can change that."

"Oh," I mumbled. 

"And why did you punch me in the face?" Jimin asked while rubbing his jaw. 

"I thought-"

"What did you think?" He asked while pulling me up from his bed. 

"I don't know what I thought," I sighed. 

Jimin swan-dived onto his couch and continued watching a T.V show of some sort. 

I snuggled up next to him, but couldn't focus on the show over the previous event, which played over and over in my mind. 

"Why is your heart beating so quickly?" Jimin asked out of nowhere. I sat up and quickly felt my chest. It was pumping faster than I had ever felt before. 

"I-I don't know," I whispered, deciding to stay upright. 

"Aren't you comfortable around me?" Jimin asked, keeping his eyes glued to the T.V. 

I stared down at him silently. 

"We have known each other for our whole lives," Jimin stated softly. 

"Yeah, weird," I chuckled, thinking about the past event once more. 

"Are you ready to start travelling tomorrow?" Jimin asked. 

"Wait!" I yelled while jumping up from the couch.

"What?" He asked without looking away from his show. 

"You were going to do that no matter what!" 

"I don't know what you're talking about, y/n," Jimin responded quietly. 

"Yes, you do!" I said while crossing my arms. "If you didn't make my heart flutter right then, you would have lost, therefore you would've planned it all along!" 

Jimin's face held a smug grin on it as he stared at the tv.

"You didn't care about inspecting me, you just wanted to make me flustered!"

He bit his lip, still avoiding eye contact. 

"Park Jimin!" I grumbled. "You know I'm right! That's why you won't look at me!"

His eyes slowly peeled off of his show.

"Jungkook is too much of a wuss to do anything to you, anyway," Jimin stated simply. 

"Oh my god," I whispered. "You knew what you were doing all along."

I sat beside him on the couch with my head in my hands. 

Jimin chuckled softly from beside me. 

"Imagine what it'll be like when I have no game rules to follow," Jimin proposed.

"Game rules?" I asked softly, my face growing red again.

"I think it'd be unfair to do things that get an easy reaction," Jimin explained. "So, my rules are to be fair for you since I know you're," Jimin paused for a second before speaking. "...Sensitive to certain things."

"Sensitive?" I whispered. 

"I know you're sensitive to people touching your-"

"That's enough!" I exclaimed while jumping off of the couch. "I am going to bed!" 

"I'm just joking around," Jimin said with a sweet smile. 

I stiffly walked over to Jimin's room and curled up into a ball on his bed. 

"Goodnight!" I heard him call from the living room. 

I didn't respond. 

-=+=-

I stared down at the crammed bus we had entered. 

"Jimin, I don't think we can fit," I mumbled, preparing to leave to take the next bus. 

I stared down at him silently in confusion. Jimin was sitting on the only empty seat left. I glanced around at the bus, searching for another place to sit. 

Suddenly, Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me down toward him, causing me to land on his lap. Soon, the bus started driving. 

"So, where do you want to go?" He asked while staring down at a map. I was still flustered so I didn't answer. A toddler who was sitting on his mother's lap across from us stared at me silently. 

"Can we get off at the next stop?" I asked quietly. 

"But we wouldn't go too far," Jimin mumbled. 

"Maybe we could catch a train from there," I suggested. 

Jimin sighed while staring up at me. "Alright, I have an idea of where to go."

"Really?" I asked with a soft smile.

"Yeah," he responded as the bus slowed down. 

"Where is it?"

"It's pretty close," we both stood up as the bus stopped, quickly tapped our 'go' cards and left the bus. 

"Our journey begins!" Jimin yelled while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I giggled softly at his childishness. 

A/n Geez, it was really hard to write the first half of this chapter... I'm not used to this stuff but I'd like to spice things up more often, you know? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!