Report

Phantom had ended up having another nightmare but he woke up when it was early in the morning. It was about eight in the morning so it wasn't likely that someone would question why he was awake. He slowly got up and his leg still hurt a bit but it had healed more which was good.

He stretched and he walked out of the room only to find that the other teens were awake. He didn't feel like eating at the moment, he had almost cried before he fell asleep and then he had a nightmare that made him feel sick. They were all staring at him and he quickly got irritated, "Does anyone want to explain why I'm being stared at?"

They all looked a bit guilty but Aqualad still answered, "We were wondering what happened last night. Who was the person you were fighting, why didn't you tell us that you had powers, and what else aren't you telling us?"

Phantom thought it was to early for this shit, how did these guys manage to piss him off so easily? He huffed, "Let's start with what happened, you were there so you know what happened. Unless you all got amnesia I'm pretty sure you remember what you saw, don't blame me if you missed something."

Phantom's sass levels were dangerously high, it really was to early in the morning for this shit. "Second, the guy I was fighting is a dangerous, insane, psychopath that wants to kill me, well he'd be killing me again since I'm already dead but you get the point. Third, I didn't tell you that I have powers because I keep them hidden on purpose."

"Now for the last question, I'm not telling you a lot of things, it's what you do when you have trust issues. Here's a suggestion, don't kidnap a random ghost that's on the run from the government the next time you see one." Everyone was a bit surprised by what he had said, Phantom wasn't in a good mood at all.

He had a headache, he was exhausted, he was in pain, he was being questioned first thing in the fucking morning, and his nightmares were horrible. He glared at them one last time before turning on his heel and walking down the hall he had come from. His leg was starting to hurt a lot more then it should be, it was probably because of how violent the blow to it had been.

He walked to his borrowed room and he sat in his corner while hissing because of the pain in his leg. He used his powers to turn off the lights and lock the door, he had learned that four months ago. Phantom tried to distract himself from the pain in his leg but it wasn't really working.

He just closed his eyes and the pain in his leg wasn't as bad since he wasn't walking on it. When he checked the clock twenty minutes had passed and he decided to try and sleep, he was to tired to keep his eyes open. At first he was just in a state of half sleep, he was aware of what was going on around him but everything blurred together.

After a long while he actually fell asleep and the nightmare started right in cue, oh joy. This one wasn't as bad as the last few nightmares he had, this one was a lot nicer, it was his first day at the facility. He had woken up strapped to a table and he looked around the room wondering what had happened.

Then he remembered, Kitty was almost shot by an agent and Phantom was just barely able to block the shot. He didn't have enough energy to make a shield or he would have but he didn't and he had to save her. She screamed and he fell to the ground, Phantom was able to tell Johnny to take her and run.

He saw Johnny looked physically hurt when he was told to leave Phantom behind but he did. He grabbed Kitty while she fought to try and get to Phantom and Johnny got them out of there. Shadow wanted to stay behind and help but Phantom smiled at the ghost, "Run."

Shadow looked from Phantom to Johnny and Kitty and back again, Phantom weakly pushed him away. Shadow looked at him sadly before flying off to join the two and Phantom sighed while he smiled and saw the agents approaching. His lost consciousness not long after that, the agents must have taken him and now he was here.