We Need An Army

After over ten minutes Phantom heard the zeta tubes announce the arrivals of several League members. Phantom mentally sighed, if he had to deal with them when he was in his human form he'd be pissed. A few minutes after the other Leaguers arrived Batman came into the room, "We have a problem." They all followed him out of the room and Phantom saw that the other Leaguers were the mentors for each of the young heroes.

Cujo followed Phantom into the room and the halfa was glad that the ghost dog was with him. Green Arrow looked confused, "Who's the kid and where's Phantom?"

Phantom rolled his eyes, "I am Phantom."

The Leaguers looked confused and Batman mentally sighed, "I'll explain later." They nodded and Batman brought up a few pictures, "Thanks to Phantom we now know a bit about what Vlad is doing. Unfortunately the important pieces of information are written in code and none of us have seen it before."

Phantom looked at it and he felt like hitting his head on a wall, "Uh, that's not code."

Superman's brow furrowed, "Then what is it?"

"It's ghost, human's can't understand it and Vlad probably didn't think that a ghost would read this."

Batman gave Phantom a slightly strange look, "Then what does it say?"

Phantom read through some of the information, "Oh hell no!"

Everyone looked slightly shocked and Martian Manhunter looked confused, "What is it?"

Phantom growled, "I'm going to summarize this, Vlad is working with the light to create an army that he can control. He's going to use it to take over the human realm and then to take over the ghost zone and rule both of them." Cujo began to bark and he ran in a circle one time, it didn't take Phantom long to figure out what he was doing.

Phantom tried once again to transform into his ghost form and it worked, he almost smiled. "Looks like my powers are back, thank Clockwork, that was the longest three hours of my afterlife."

Flash looked beyond confused, "Hold on, how did Phantom do that and why does Vlad want to take over our world and the ghost world?"

Phantom mentally sighed, "Zone, it's really more of a zone, I am not just a ghost, I am human, the same can be said for Vlad. He's the only other halfa that exists and Vlad wants to take over both dimensions because he's also a halfa. Ghosts normally don't care about the human realm because they've already moved on from it. That isn't the case with halfas though, that's why Vlad wants to rule over both of them, he feels like he's a superior being and deserves to control them."

Martian Manhunter raised an eyebrow, "Why didn't he succeed before?"

"Because I stopped him, that's part of the reason why he helped the GIW capture me. I was out of the way and he had a whole year to plan his next scheme, I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with the second time I was taken."

Aquaman looked slightly shocked, "So your own kind sent you away, he's even your enemy?"

"Human's aren't any better, they'll kill their own kind, steal from them, and ruin each other's lives. Ghosts only started fighting each other because they didn't have a ruler, now that they have one things have changed. But no matter which species you're talking about there will always be discrimination, rivalries, and other things no one wants to think about."

Phantom sensed everyone shift a bit, even Batman knew that Phantom was right, Cujo looked at Phantom sadly. The halfa took a deep breath, "None of that matters right now though, if Vlad is going to take over both dimensions he needs to be stopped."