Into The Ghost Zone

Phantom found the team in the where he had left them, along with Batman, and he mentally sighed. He was just about to speak when the zeta tubes activated and announced Black Canary's arrival. Phantom seriously wanted to hit his head on a wall, life hated him didn't it?

When Black Canary looked around she crossed her arms, "What's going on here?"

Phantom almost growled, "I was just about to explain that." Phantom looked at the group of teens and one bat, "I've got to go to the ghost zone for a while, a few days at most."

Kid Flash looked shocked, "Wait what? Why?"

Just then the other ghosts came into the room and Kitty was the first one by Phantom's side. "There's a situation in the ghost zone, Phantom will be able to help us resolve it."

Artemis looked skeptical, "How can he help you, he's not even eighteen."

Ember immediately stepped up to defend Phantom, "He's stronger then most ghosts. Age doesn't really matter in the ghost zone, because Phantom is so powerful a lot of ghosts respect him. If anyone can stop what's happening he can," As Ember said the last part she gave Phantom a side hug.

Black Canary was shocked that Phantom let them get close to him, she'd have to ask about that later. Cujo jumped into Phantom's arms again and he seemed perfectly content with staying there. Cujo barked at the group as if to say that he agreed and Phantom smiled as he scratched Cujo behind his ears.

Johnny put a hand on Phantom's shoulder, "He's coming with whether you like it or not."

Everyone looked at Phantom for a brief moment before Batman finally caved, "Fine."

The teens looked at Batman, "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Black Canary asked.

Batman looked at her, "I'm sure."

Johnny shrugged, "Good enough for me, let's go kid." Phantom nodded and Cujo barked and wagged his tail, Ember typed something into a phone and a portal appeared soon after. As soon as the portal opened a large black and green blur barreled into Phantom, that was the second time in one day.

Phantom got up like it happened everyday and as soon as he saw what, or rather, who, had run into his he smiled. A large werewolf like creature was looking at Phantom with a smile on his face while wagging his tail. The large creature spoke, he actually spoke, "Fantomo!" (Phantom!)

Phantom's eyes started to glow brighter, "Wulf!" Phantom hugged the creature, now known as Wulf, and Wulf hugged him back. "Bonas vidi vin amiko." (It's good to see you again buddy.)

No one had any clue what Wulf and Phantom were saying, not even the other ghosts. None of the ghosts were going to interrupt the moment but the teens decided to try and figure out what was going on. "What is going on?!" Kid Flash asked, everyone looked just as confused as KF.

Wulf put Phantom on his shoulder and Phantom looked at them, his smile was gone but his eyes were still glowing brightly. "This is Wulf, he's a good friend of mine."

Wulf looked at Phantom, "Kiuj estas ili?" (Who are they?)

Phantom looked at Wulf, "Liaj nomoj estas Robin, Megan, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Artemis kaj Superboy. La viro, kiu aspektas kiel murciélago, estas Batman kaj la knabino nigra kun blonda hararo estas Nigra Kanarianino. Ili ne difektos nin." (Their names are Robin, Megan, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Artemis, and Superboy. The man that looks like a bat is Batman and the girl in black with blonde hair is Black Canary. They won't harm us.)

Wulf looked at all of the heroes, "Mi ne fidas ilin, ili povus plani ion." (I do not trust them, they could be planning something.)

Phantom nodded, "Mi pensis, ke tro, sed mi kredas, ke ni povas fidi ilin, vi ne devas fidi ilin tuj. (I thought that too but I think we can trust them, you don't have to trust them right away.)