Enough

Phantom woke up with a start, it wasn't unusual but he was shaking and the room was noticeably colder. Phantom was glad that Cujo was still asleep though, he didn't want to worry the poor ghost dog. Phantom took some time to calm himself down by taking deep breaths, once he stopped shaking he stood up.

It was a bit early in the morning but he didn't care, he actually didn't need as much sleep as normal people anyway. He only needed four to five hours of sleep before he was fully rested, he always woke up early. Phantom woke Cujo up and the two made their way to the living room and Phantom sat down.

Cujo sat by Phantom's feet before the little ghost dog curled up and went to sleep again. Phantom didn't have to wait long before he heard Megan walking down the hallway, she goes to bed early and wakes up early. She went into the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth before she walked into the living room to go to the kitchen.

When she saw Phantom she looked slightly confused, "Why are you up so early?"

Phantom looked at her, "I don't need as much sleep as the living do, I'm always up early."

She nodded and went to make breakfast while Phantom was deep in thought. The GIW knew that he was with the young heroes, if they found out where they were they'd probably attack to get him back, again. If that happened he'd have to fight the GIW and make sure the team was safe since they could get hurt.

They were probably developing weapons at that very moment to fight the heroes and capture him, maybe even kill him. He could reveal more of his powers but that was risky, he had an advantage because they didn't know about his powers. If they found out about what he could do it would be easier for them to beat him.

But he also had the team to think about, they hadn't done anything wrong, they tried to help him. Phantom sighed, he knew that he was going to protect the team even if it killed him so why was he even thinking about this? Phantom hadn't even realized that over an hour passed while he had been thinking.

Megan was going to ask Phantom if he wanted to eat but the look on his face told her to leave him alone. Superboy walked into the room not long after Phantom had concluded his inner debate. As the two teens were doing what they normally do Cujo woke up and he started walking around a bit.

Around ten or eleven o'clock the others started showing up, first it was Aqualad, then Kid Flash, and finally Robin. Phantom and Robin had silently agreed to keep their relationship from the team, not everyone was okay with gay relationships. That's how the two ended up subtly smiling at each other when they saw the other.

After over ten minutes of the team trying to talk Phantom into going somewhere with them they gave up. Phantom refused immediately and wouldn't let anyone change his mind, no matter who it was. Going out in public when he was a ghost wasn't a good idea, not when any ghost hunter worth their salt could spot him and figure out what he is.

There were more ghost hunters out there then people thought there were, he knew from experience. Once they gave up they decided to just watch a movie, Wally said they should watch Paranormal Activity as a joke. Phantom smirked, he could make scarier stuff happen without even lifting a finger.

No one knew how the hell it happened but they actually ended up watching Paranormal Activity. Everyone jumped at least once except for Phantom who was holding in his laughter the whole time. Half way through the movie the zeta tubes announced Batman's arrival and someone paused the movie.

Phantom took a second to control his laughter before he followed the team, his usual blank expression on his face. Once the team was gathered around Batman, with Phantom staying a fair distance away, he spoke. "The team won't be going on missions for a week or two due to Phantom being abducted."