Desiree

When they all used the zeta tubes to get to the mountain Kid Flash started laughing. "Dude I can't believe you said that to Aquaman!"

Phantom shrugged, "I was calling it like I saw it." Cujo barked in agreement as the two ghosts walked farther into the mountain with the team close behind. Cujo began running around and looking at everything, Phantom smiled, "Just as curious as ever." Cujo barked at him and continued to run around while Phantom absentmindedly messed with the ring that was still on his finger.

Phantom had put it on his right, middle finger and he hadn't taken it off, he found that it helped him feel calm. It was probably because of the ghostly energy in the ring but it made him feel better and that was a good thing. Phantom watched Cujo jump onto the couch and then jump onto the coffee table and Phantom shook his head.

Cujo would probably be doing this for a while, now that he had deemed the team safe he was going to be running off all of the time. Phantom put his hands in his pockets, "I'm going to my room." Phantom started walking away as the team started doing their own thing and Phantom mentally sighed, "Thank by the way."

Before anyone could say anything Phantom walked away and Cujo wasn't far behind. Everyone was shocked, Phantom had actually thanked them, was he finally starting to trust them? He was, Phantom couldn't deny that they had helped him so he'd try to be nicer to them.

Phantom went to his room and sat in the corner while Cujo laid on the bed and went to sleep not long after. A few days passed and Cujo finally stopped running around to look at anything and everything he saw. When Red Tornado showed up since he was their 'den mother,' whatever that is, Cujo growled at him.

Red Tornado looked at Cujo, "It appears this dog doesn't like me."

Phantom nodded, "Ghosts are naturally wary of anyone that isn't a ghost."

Red Tornado nodded, "Understandable, I hope he'll get used to me then."

Cujo jumped into Phantom's arms, "He probably will, it might take a while though."

Cujo jumped out of Phantom's arms again and ran off, Phantom sighed and went to make sure Cujo didn't destroy something. After about an hour of playing with Cujo Phantom's ghost sense went off and he looked around. The team had been in the room at the time and they wondered what the blue mist was.

Then Phantom saw someone phase through the walls of the room and when the ghost turned tangible he smiled. "Desiree!"

Cujo barked at her happily and she smiled as she flew over to Phantom, "It has been a while Phantom." She hugged Phantom and he hugged her back, "Who are your friends?"

Phantom let her go and was about to introduce them when Kid Flash ran up to them and Phantom jumped back. Desiree heard about what happened to Phantom and she wasn't surprised that he didn't like being too close to living people. Kid Flash smiled at Desiree, "Hi, I'm Kid Flash, this is Robin, Aqualad, Miss Martian, Superboy, and Artemis. What's your name?"

Phantom raised an eyebrow, "Are you flirting with a ghost?" Phantom already knew the answer and when Kid Flash tried to act like he was innocent Phantom face palmed.

Desiree ignored it and turned to Phantom before speaking in ghost, "Congratulations on being crowned."

Phantom smiled and replied in ghost, "Thanks, so why are you here?"

"I heard about what happened to you, I wanted to see if your alright."

"I'm fine, but since you're here you might as well stick around for a bit." Desiree smiled and everyone looked incredibly confused, and Kid Flash threw his arms in the air.

"What are you saying?! Did you suddenly forget how to speak English?!"

The two ghosts looked at each other and Phantom sighed, "We're speaking ghost." Kid Flash mumbled something about ghosts being weird before he sat on the couch in the living room. The rest of the team followed and the two ghosts looked at each other and shrugged.

They went to the living room and sat down on the floor Phantom sat behind Desiree and started combing her hair. Then he started braiding it and everyone watched curiously, they had never seen Phantom like this. They were starting to learn that Phantom acted differently around ghosts, it was amazing how drastic the change was.

As Phantom was braiding Desiree's hair he realized that he didn't have a hair tie. "Does anyone have a hair tie?" They all shook their heads and Desiree used her powers to make a hair tie and she handed it to Phantom. Phantom then thought of something and he looked at Desiree, "Hey Desiree, I want to do something with your hair."

She looked at the halfa, every time he said that he ended up doing something nice with her hair. "Do you need something to do it?"

Phantom nodded, "Flowers and ribbon." She nodded and made a basket full of different flowers and ribbon with her magic. Phantom immediately got to work and he undid the braid before grabbing a piece of purple ribbon. He tied it to a piece of her hair in a small bow before he took some of the flowers and wove them through her hair.

He braided her hair again and he put more flowers in her hair, it took about half an hour to do. Phantom hadn't even realized that he started to hum while he worked,Desiree smiled when she heard it. Once he was done he looked at his work with a bit of pride, it looked pretty good even though he hadn't done something like this in a long time.

Phantom crossed his arms, "I'm done."

Desiree summoned a mirror to look at it and she smiled, "It looks wonderful."

Phantom smirked as he got up and the zeta tubes announced Black Canary's arrival. They all went to meet her, including Phantom and Desiree, Cujo barked twice when he saw Black Canary. Black Canary looked at the new ghost curiously, "Who's she?"

Phantom put his hands in his pockets, "This is Desiree, she's another ghost."

"So who did her hair?"

Desiree smiled and hugged Phantom, "Phantom did." Black Canary was actually impressed, Phantom had a lot of hidden talents they didn't know about. Desiree let go of Phantom, "I have to leave now but it was good to see you Phantom."

Phantom smiled and nodded, "I'll see you around then." Desiree nodded and hugged Phantom one last time and Cujo barked at her, she scratched behind his ears and she left. Once she did Phantom crossed his arms, "I'm guessing this is the part where you say it's time for training."