four

You gave up trying to get at the bingsu. The two had already eat more than two thirds of it - what's the point? The good bits - the oreo crumbs and condensed milk topping were already swimming in Sheryl and Taehyung's stomachs. Moreover, the ice was already melting. There was no joy in eating the bingsu now.

But you had a plan. While watching your friends devour your source of happiness for the day, you crafted a plan that would gain you access to high-class food, but for free of charge. Well, to get high-class food, you could either ask Taehyung or your parents. You did understand that Taehyung was still a celebrity and had a busy schedule, but he owes what he owes and you wanted the food badly. So you chose to ask Taehyung.

---

The three of you left the bingsu shop, getting ready to part ways. Before Taehyung could leave, you pulled at his sleeve and led him aside, while Sheryl stood outside the shop, staring at the both of you.

"You owe me food," you hissed. "You were supposed to treat me to food just now."

"I never planned to treat you," Taehyung yawned. "Please let go of my shirt."

"But you ate my bingsu, so you have to buy me food!" you retorted.

"No. Let go of my precious shirt."

"Well fine. I'll just get you banned from all the Gucci outlets in the world." You smirked as (what you could see of) his face paled.

"Y-you can't do that. You're an employee, it's not like you're a boss."

"Well, Taehyung," you said, inspecting your nails, "I happen to have connections."

"Fine," he grumbled. "I'll treat you the next time I see you."

Satisfied, you nodded and you two bid your goodbyes.

---

In Sheryl's car, things were a little awkward - you could sense that she was annoyed.

"I felt like a third-wheel," Sheryl grumbled. "You didn't even tell me how you two even met."

"I'm sorry," you whined, acting cute. "I'll treat you to fried chicken for dinner."

Her expression softening, she huffed, "Okay."

You told her how you met Taehyung, and how he was kind of a jerk.

"But you two are cute together," she giggled, eyes focused on the road. "I wish he was your boyfriend, too. I'll approve."

You laugh. "That will never happen."

---

The next day, you turned up for work late, because the train had broken down.

By the time you got to work, you were an hour late. Jiheon was pissed, but after explaining what happened, she let it slip. You waited for Taehyung to come, but he never showed up.

That's when it dawned on you. Why would he come back again? If he came back, he'd have to treat you to a meal.

You idiot! Why did you not ask him for his number! You smacked your head in frustration.

Or maybe he was just busy, preparing for BTS' comeback.

Weeks passed - he wasn't back yet, and you hadn't seen him around except on social media. Two teasers had dropped, and both of them had swept you off your feet. The visuals, vocals and the whole new concept made you cry into Sheryl's shoulder when the videos dropped.

You nearly fainted when the DNA music video dropped. You fell of your chair, screaming at the top of your lungs when BTS appeared on your computer screen.

"Shut up!" yelled your neighbour from upstairs.

"STREAM DNA AND HER ON SPOTIFY AND YOUTUBE!" Sheryl had screamed back. The both of you were losing your shit.

---

You still hadn't seen Taehyung in the Gucci Store. A few weeks ago, a BigHit employee had dropped by to place some orders for some outfits to be sent over to the company. You never got a glimpse at them, because Jiheon was very secretive about it.

You gasped when you saw how well the boys pulled off the outfits.

---

a week later

It was another regular day at work. Couple of customers came in, buying expensive clothes. The norm. You weren't expecting Taehyung to come - it was already near the end of your shift, there's  no point if he comes now. You took out your phone to use - there were no customers now, anyway. Besides, you could always hide in the dressing room to use it in case Jiheon sees you.

You slink into the largest dressing room - the one in the corner, and also the one Taehyung used the last time he tortured you. 

You have 4 new messages

sheryl💖: want me to meet you at work so we can have lunch together? 

sheryl💖: did taehyung drop by?

sheryl💖: im on my way to your workplace

sheryl💖: I'm here

                                                                                               you: sure, my shift's ending in 15 minutes. 

                                                                                               you: nope. he hasn't come in awhile.

---

You walked out of the changing room to see if Sheryl was here yet.

Sure enough, there she was, sitting on one of the plush seats, using her phone, while Jiheon stared disapprovingly at her.

"Y/N, the new designs are so nice! I wish I could afford these," Sheryl bounced up from her seat when she spotted you. You chuckled.

"I'll go get my bag, then we can go for lunch." You grabbed your bag, waved to Jiheon and went off for lunch with Sheryl.

"Let's eat a good lunch today. Treat ourselves." Sheryl beamed, linking her arm through yours.

"Lunch? Without us?" said a familiar, deep voice.

---
a/n

i was too excited so i had to update. how's this POV?