five

/third person pov/ 

"Fine. I'll treat you the next time I see you," Taehyung had told you. 

But he had been busy with the comeback - he did have slots for short lunch breaks. He could have gone to treat you to lunch. But he was avoiding you - of course he wouldn't want to buy you food, it's his money. Besides, you literally begged him to do so. 

"But then I did eat her bingsu," he sighed to himself. 

"What bingsu? Did you buy some?" Jungkook, who had just poked his head into Taehyung's room, asked. 

"No, I didn't."

"Then whose bingsu is it?" Jungkook asked. 

"N-nobody's."

"Come on, hyung. You're a great actor but you suck at lying. Spill the beans."

"Alright, you coconut head. Come in and shut the door." 

Jungkook grins, rushes in and hops onto Taehyung's beanbag. Taehyung tells him everything that happened - how you met, what he did and what happened after that. 

"She sounds pretty chill, for a fan. Plus you're her bias?" Jungkook remarked. "Anyway, you should treat her. You're so bad, hyung. You ate her bingsu and made her look at you unnecessarily for three hours. She deserves a decent meal."

"I'm sure she enjoyed looking at me. I'm such a visual," Taehyung boasted. "But if I bring her to eat a meal, won't it be like a date? Besides, how do I eat in peace? With the face mask over my eyes?"

"You can ask her friend, and bring me along too," grinned Jungkook. "Also, isn't there this private restaurant at the mall? We could go there."

Taehyung nodded, liking Jungkook's suggestion. "Sounds good. We'll eat tomorrow, then. It's been almost a month since I've seen her. Now get out of my room, this Gucci prince needs his beauty rest."

---

"Lunch? Without us?" Taehyung said. You turned around, surprise and shock written all over your face. 

Sheryl screams, and you shut her mouth before the people around you notice Taehyung and the other boy behind him.

"So you're the girl that's been giving my hyung troubles," Jungkook grins, showing off his cute bunny teeth.

You nearly scream, because you didn't expect Jungkook. You calm yourself down and mutter a pathetic, "I-I have?"

"Yes, he always talks about y-" Jungkook's mouth is clamped shut by Taehyung's large hand. Taehyung's face is red, like how yours was when he threatened to kiss you.

You smirked. Now you had blackmail material, along with a bunch of other memes you saved.

"Let's go eat," Taehyung simply said, and started walking off. Sheryl's hand was still clamped on her mouth, not yet registering her shock. Jungkook saw this and smiled - she was cute.

You ran over to Taehyung, who was far ahead of you.

"You came back. I thought you would never come again," you say, hardly able to mask your happiness.

"Why, did you miss me?" he grinned, turning his head a little to face you.

Huffing, you said, "Not anymore." Taehyung laughed - a genuine, hearty laugh that filled your heart with a warm, comfortable sensation.

"Stop staring, you're making me shy," said Taehyung, nudging your arm. "Just joking. I don't get shy."

Your face flushed red from the sudden skinship. You lowered your head to hide your tomato face and just walked beside him quietly.

From your peripheral vision, you could see Sheryl and Jungkook laughing at something - you smiled. Those two are so cute together.

---

Stay loyal, stay loyal to Jimin. Don't change lanes, now. Sheryl told herself, pinching her arm at the same time. There she was, smiling and joking with Jungkook, who was laughing at a lame pun she told at that moment.

With everytime Jungkook chuckled, sending chills down her spine, she reminded herself to stay loyal to her bias. For the last freaking time, stay loyal, you nasty. She smacked her face lightly. Yet, Jungkook gave off an aura that seemed to whisper in her ear, "Burn your bias list in a fire. What's a bias when it comes to BTS?"

Jungkook noticed her strange antic, and bent his head to look at her face properly.

"Are you okay? Why are you hitting yourself?" he asks, concern etched on his face.

"I'm straying further and further from Jimin's lane and closer to yours," she mumbled. "Oh wait, you don't speak fangirl, you might not understand."

Jungkook laughed till his stomach hurt. So he was her bias wrecker? Little did Sheryl know, Jungkook kept up on Armys' posts and memes - he and his hyungs would sometimes sit around and read Armys' posts and laugh their butts off. But you know, they came across many weird ones too.

---

They arrived at the restaurant - a private restaurant called Rosé. It wasn't exactly private-private, but it had strict reservation policies and mostly catered to celebrities, tycoons and very rich people. No paparazzi were allowed in.

Yours and Sheryl's mouths fell open - when Taehyung said he was treating you to food, you didn't know it would be this kind of food - it was even more high class than you'd expected.

---

"Reservation for Kim Taehyung."

"Follow me, please."

You walked into the restaurant, admiring the classy interior. You'd been in this type of restaurant before, but only once, with your parents.

As you were led to your table, Taehyung spotted someone at another table. He bowed deeply to them, greeting them. "Good afternoon, Sir, Ma'am. I'm Kim Taehyung from BTS, I believe we've met before?"

The couple smiled. "Ah, yes! You attended our fashion show, didn't you?"

You halted at the familiar voices. The couple must have recognised you too.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?"

---
a/n

ahhh i can update more because it's the weekend but then i should be studying 😂