twenty two

a/n

hi! few things to address here:

first off, thanks for 300 reads and your votes! i really appreciate it :) second, i changed the book cover heheheh:) how you think bout that? <- sOrrY i hAd tO!!! lastly, do drop questions or comments regarding parts of the story that are unclear (like if i didn't write it clearly), i'll respond to them!

hope you enjoy the story <3

---

You sighed, flopping backwards onto your bed. You had just finished tidying up the living room after BTS had left. They wanted to stay to help you out, but their manager sounded slightly pissed, so you sent them off, insisting that they didn't need to.

It was 11.30pm - the game of truth and dare had gone on for nearly two hours, before everyone decided to just chill, snack and watch something on TV. The most interesting parts of the game had involved Taehyung changing into one of my dresses, Hoseok doing a make-up tutorial on Yoongi, and Jimin doing ballet. Oh, and Sheryl got drunk.

//two hours ago//

"Look what I found!" said Sheryl, holding out a bottle of beer. "It was in your fridge. I'm drinking this, you weren't going to if I didn't mention it, anyway."

"You're going to get drunk, your tolerance for alcohol is so low," you reminded her. "The last time you drank, you yelled at a pigeon and demanded that it send you your Hogwarts acceptance letter."

Her face reddened. "Shut up!" You grinned, watching her squirm in front of the laughing boys. Revenge is sweet.

She popped the bottle open anyway, and drank as the boys continued the game.

"Taehyung!" said Jin, "I dare you to wear Y/N's clothes and dance to Ice Cream Cake!"

"What?" groaned Taehyung. Laughing, you got up from your seat and hurried into your room, picking out a piece of your clothing for Taehyung to wear. You chose a soft light pink silk dress that flared at the waist, with no straps and a cute sweetheart neckline. The torso was dotted with small crystals - another one of your parents' creations, but from a few seasons ago.

You handed it to Taehyung, who took it from you and went into the bathroom to change. "I'm only wearing it because it's one of my favourite brands," he grumbled, "and I don't want to lose the dare."

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see him in it," Jimin laughed, popping a M&M into his mouth.

Taehyung got out of the toilet a few moments later. The dress was partially unzipped, because it could not fit around his broad shoulders and torso. The dress exposed his chiselled collarbones and soft skin. He was still wearing his pants, because the dress only reached up to his mid-thigh. He folded his arms across his chest. "If any of you video this, I will personally shove your phone up your-" he was interrupted by Yoongi, who said loudly, "Just hurry up and dance!" Sheryl played 'Ice Cream Cake' by Red Velvet from her phone. All of you cracked up, watching the red-faced but grinning Taehyung dance to the song.

"Done!" said Jin. "You can take the dress of now, I'm starting to think you like it."

Taehyung disappeared into the toilet to change out of the dress, then put it back on the hanger and handed it back to you.

You heard a hiccup beside you. Sheryl was red in the face - she was already drunk. Slumped on the armrest of the couch, your heart melted as you watched Jungkook poke her pink cheeks.

"S-stop it," she murmured. "I wanna sleep." Jungkook turned to all of you with a cute smile on his face, showing his bunny teeth. "She's so cute!" he mouthed.

"Yah! I have a dare for you, Hoseok!" you exclaimed, suddenly thinking of a dare

"Yah! I have a dare for you, Hoseok!" you exclaimed, suddenly thinking of a dare. "I dare you to do a makeup tutorial on Yoongi!" Yoongi glared at you, his mouth hanging open.

"Why me again!" he complained, resting his head on the table in front of you. You took out your makeup bag and handed it to Hoseok.

"Make Yoongi beautiful," you instructed. "more beautiful." You corrected yourself, after seeing the look Yoongi gave you.

The rest of you held in your laughter as Hoseok spread the contour stick on Yoongi's eyes, and blusher as foundation. You face palmed. Didn't he have a clue as to how makeup was applied? He should have enough experience by just watching the stylists at his agency!

"...And done!" he smiled, adding the final touch ups to Yoongi's face.

"Let me see!" demanded Yoongi, taking out a mirror from the makeup bag. He dropped the mirror in shock, letting out a small, frightened yelp. "What is that!" Yoongi was now rummaging through your makeup bag, looking for makeup wipes. Successfully finding the wipes, he glared around at all of you as he scrubbed aggressively at his pink face.

"Next!" Taehyung called out, clapping his hands in excitement. "Jimin! I dare you to dance ballet!" There were some disappointed groans from the group.

"He'll ace that, hyung, you should have asked him to dance something else!" complained Jungkook. "It's too easy for him."

Jimin smiled, getting up to dance ballet. You played 'Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy' from the Nutcracker. Watching in amazement as Jimin twirled around gracefully, toes pointed and arms waving about gently. Finally, he gave a little bow, and sat back down on the floor.

There was a small round of applause, which caused Jimin's rosy cheeks to turn a few shades more pink.

You smiled, looking around as you ate the popcorn you made earlier. You never thought that you'd meet BTS, let alone have them over at your house, playing truth or dare with them, and actually getting to be their friends. You wished that you could stay like this forever.

---

a/n

hello!!! hope y'all liked this chapter!! hehe