nineteen

a/n

hello!!! did y'all watch BTS Run ep. 24 yet? IT'S SO FUNNY HAHAHAH

---

"C'mon," said Taehyung. You could tell from his voice that he was smirking, even though you couldn't see his face in the dark. "We both know you want me to hug you again."

"W-what?" you sputtered.

"Don't pretend, just come here," he said, dragging you into his chest for a warm hug. You felt yourself grow weak in the knees, and your heart beat wildly in your chest. You were so sure Taehyung could feel two different pulses - his and yours. You melted into the hug, your arms making their way around Taehyung's torso.

"Aww, are you that scared?" he crooned. Frowning, you lightly hit his chest.

"No," you huffed. "I'm not a scaredy cat like you."

"Me? A scaredy cat? What a joke," he scoffed. Just then, a staggering zombie emerged before you.

Emitting a strangled shriek, Taehyung buried his face in the crook of your neck. You closed your eyes when the zombie came out, but started laughing when you saw Taehyung's reaction.

"N-not a s-scaredy cat?" you wheezed, clutching your stomach. "Now, that's a joke!"

Taehyung glowered at you, and unwrapped his hands around you.

"No, wait!" you wiped away tears that had formed at your eyes from laughing so hard. Taking his arm, you wrapped it around your shoulders for comfort. You smiled when he didn't take his arm off you.

Jimin was walking a little ways behind you, listening bitterly to you and Taehyung's interaction.

---

"Are you scared?" Jungkook mocked Sheryl. She scoffed.

"As if," she lied through gritted teeth, fingers fidgeting at the hem of her shirt.

"It's okay, I'm here."

"That's easy for you to say. Zombies don't attack people with no brains," said Sheryl savagely. She was in no mood for jokes - she hated haunted houses.

"Ouch," Jungkook winced, dramatically clutching at his heart. "You're so harsh, Sher."

Feeling a little bad, she decided to explain herself. "It's just that I really hate haunted houses. They scare the shit out of me."

Laughing, Jungkook wrapped an arm around her. "That's what they're meant to do, aren't they?"

And they walked into the house.

The first thing Sheryl saw was a mangled body on the floor. Feeling her heart drop to the pit of her stomach, she yelped. "Spare me!"

Laughing, Jungkook stepped over the body and placed a hand on the small of her back.

"Shut up!" she hissed, fists balling around Jungkook's jacket sleeve. Fake, chopped up limbs hung from the ceiling - unfortunately Sheryl didn't see them before walking into them. "Get away from me!"

She swatted aggressively at the limbs, causing them to swing wildly on their hooks. One happened to hit Jungkook in the face, which caused Sheryl to chuckle. However, the chuckle ceased sooner than it began. The zombies had started jump scares, and one particularly gory zombie had lunged out at Sheryl from the dark.

"Please spare me! I've no brains, just like Jungkook! Spare us please!" Sheryl wailed, scrunching her face up in horror. This insulted Jungkook, but also made him double up in laughter, such that he had to bend over and clutch his stomach.

He probably wouldn't need to go to the gym that day - he had an entire core workout just by laughing at Sheryl.

---

You finally got out of the haunted house - Sheryl looked mad and scared at the same time, arms folded across her chest, while Jungkook's arm was thrown around her shoulders. Hoseok looked traumatised. His hair was sticking up oddly and his face was pale. Yoongi had a poker face on. Jin was grinning at everybody - he didn't seem that scared. Namjoon was standing quietly beside Jimin, and they were both staring at you.

"Let's go play at some game booths!" Jin suggested. "I want to play ring toss first."

The rest of you didn't play much, because you guys weren't in the mood - it was mostly Jin, who was so proud of himself when he won multiple times at different booths, and had the rest of you carry his plushie prizes for him.

After awhile, you all got hungry again.

"Where should we eat?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm in a 'order-in' mood," said Jimin. "We could go to your house and order in pizza, or fried chicken."

"Sounds good!" chimed in Hoseok, and Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi gave murmurs of approval.

"Let's get both!" beamed Taehyung.

"Wait, my house?" you asked.

"Yes, yours," Sheryl rolled her eyes. "Let's go, guys. It's already six."

The group split up again, you and Taehyung in his car, and the rest of them in the black van.

---

You unlocked your door, and your self-invited guests poured into your house.

"Wow," said Jin. "Your house is so nice and tidy."

"Because I helped clean it up!" called Taehyung from the kitchen. "Y/N, where are my Fruity Pebbles?"

Shit. You'd finished it all.

"Oh, uhm. I kind of ate it all," you admitted.

"Kind of?" sulked Taehyung. "Go buy some more for me!"

"No, what the heck? I want to relax!"

Taehyung glared at you, lips pushed out into a pout. "How would you feel if I ate your food? Hm?"

"Fine!" you said, getting up from your spot on the couch. "I'm just going to pop by the convenience store downstairs. You guys can make some popcorn while I'm at it."

"I'll go with you," said Jimin, standing up as well.

You shrugged. "Sure."

---

a/n

hello!! omfsnfd thank you for 240+ reads!

also, what do you feel about the new love triangle?

hope you have a great day!!