fourteen

"Taehyung, wake up!" you nudge his shoulder. He doesn't budge. 

You recall what Jin said to you. "You have to climb onto the bed with him first." You shudder. You will not resort to that, unless absolutely necessary.

You poke Taehyung's stomach. "Yah, wake up, you log. Don't say I'm a lazy rock when you're a log. How did you even wake up so early at my house? And don't you set alarms? What is this?"

Taehyung doesn't. Move. An. Inch. In fact, he started to snore. Getting annoyed, you raise your voice. "YAH! Wake up!" You nudge at him with your foot. "Move, you boulder. I'll cut your Gucci ties in half! I'll-I'll use them as hammocks for Jin's sugar glider!"

He still wasn't waking up. 

"Are you dead? Please don't be dead, please don't be dead," you mutter under your breath. You put a finger under his nose, and were relieved when you felt him exhale against your finger. You checked your phone. It was already 7.05am, you didn't want Taehyung to be late for any activities. You wanted to ask the other members for help, but you figured that they would be busy preparing and washing up.

Grimacing, your heart drumming loudly against your ribcage, you jumped onto his bed. 

You were facing Taehyung, who looked so peaceful asleep. You traced his features with your eyes. He looked so ethereal. Also, his brows were really nice, and you wondered where and how he got them done. 

"When are you going to wake up?" you say. "You're going to be late."

Taehyung's eyes slowly open, and your heart rate increases, if that's even possible. 

His lips bend into a smirk, and your breath hitches in your throat as he curls a leg around you. 

"What are you doing here? Do you have to look at me all the time?" he teases, chuckling softly at your attempt to struggle free from his grasp. His leg wouldn't budge.

"I was supposed to wake you up," you argue, trying to avoid his eyes, because it was so awkward. "Please let me go."

"Call me by my contact name in your phone first," he grins.

"Okay, Poophead. Let me go!"

"Yah! Did you change my contact name?" Taehyung whined. "Change it back! And call me by my old contact name."

You try to roll over, so that Taehyung would roll over, and you can escape. 

That was how your embarrassment began.

---

Rolling over was a bad, bad idea. 

You used your strength to roll Taehyung over, and you rolled along with him, so that you could get off the bed, and out of his room. But Taehyung, tangled in his thick blanket, fell to the floor. And because you rolled along with him, you fell on top of Taehyung. 

Hands on either sides of Taehyung's head, your face burned with embarrassment. 

"I-I'm sorry!" you squeaked, and rolled over to the other side, where the beanbag was. 

As you were about to get up, Taehyung trapped you. 

"Did you plan to do that?" he smirked. Seriously, he needs to stop with those smirks! 

"N-No!" you said. All you could think of was digging a hole into the ground and staying there for a long time. 

"If you did, you're really smooth."

"I said I didn't!" You tried to push him off, when the door swung open, revealing a stunned Jimin by the doorway. Of course - seeing the two of you in the state that you were in.

The shock on his face turned into an unreadable expression. "S-sorry, I-I'll go."

"NO JIMIN WAIT!" you yelled. "Save me from this living boulder!"

Scoffing, Taehyung sat down on the floor, just as Jimin turned around. 

"Stop bullying her, Tae." he said with a warning tone in his voice. 

"Chill, Jiminie. I'm just teasing her. She's so fun to disturb, her reactions are priceless," Taehyung laughs. You're still frozen on the spot, unable to move - with your blanket covering a portion of your face, and your hair sprawled all over the place. 

"Well," Jimin said, "Treat her right." With that, he walked out of Taehyung's room.

"I'm so not changing your contact name back, Poophead."

---

"How was it?" asked Jin, looking up from his cooking pancakes. 

"It was horrible. If I wasn't in this traumatised state, or i I were over my shock of actually meeting BTS, I would've eaten all your food and ruined all your future jokes," you glowered at him.

Jin only laughed, and returned to making more pancakes.

Taehyung treated you as if nothing happened - so you did the same, pushing whatever awkwardness you felt, away. 

You left the building after thanking them for their hospitality, borrowing a scarf and Taehyung's jacket. You didn't want any news about you, so you took no chances. 

---

You reached your apartment complex, only to find Sheryl outside your apartment door, ringing your doorbell relentlessly. 

"Open up, you nasty. Don't leave me outside here, I'm going to freeze to death."

"I'm here, woman. I wasn't even home the whole night."

"What? Then where were you?"

"Let's talk inside." You unlocked the door, and Sheryl rushed in, grabbing a throw and pulling it over her shoulders. 

"Okay," she said, making herself comfortable on the couch. "Spill."

You smirk. "Not until you tell me what happened on Friday."

---

a/n

YAY double update! hope you guys like this chapter! and the drama is slowly unfolding, don't worry.