thirty one

a/n

so much drama

---

He kissed you. He kissed you. But there were no sparks. Jimin was confused. His heart beat didn't accelerate as much, compared to when he saw you last time.

His heart beat was the same.

Now it was increasing, because Taehyung looked so angry.

"What's going on here?" his voice was low, dangerously low. Jimin could tell he was furious.

Your eyes widened, and you pushed Jimin away.

"T-taehyung?" you gasped. "It isn't what it looks like."

He scoffs. "Do you think I'm blind? I might have not seen this side of you, but I can see it now."

"Please let me expl-"

"Did the date mean nothing to you? My kisses? My effort I put in?"

"Taehyung, please, please listen to me-"

"I'm done, Y/N."

You faltered. Tears were stinging your eyes - a lump was gathering at your throat. You couldn't seem to speak.

"I always knew she was a bitch," said a familiar voice you never wanted to hear again. Tanya. "I happened to come here for a meal, and bumped into Taehyung here. What you did was so not cool, Y/N."

Neither Taehyung nor Jimin defended you, and this tore you apart. Feeling a hot trail of tears run down your face, you hastily brushed them away with the back of your hand, took your things, and walked out of the diner. What more could you say? Taehyung didn't want to listen to you, and Jimin - He shouldn't have kissed you in the first place.

---

They went on a date, and kissed? Jimin wanted to feel hurt. But he didn't. He didn't feel a trace of jealousy, or anger. He just felt very confused.

The kiss - it didn't prove his feelings.

Jimin realised - he never truly liked you - it was an infatuation.

Now, he only felt bad for ruining what you and Taehyung had. He was mad at Tanya - he was sure she was behind this. But how to prove it?

---

You threw yourself onto your bed and sobbed. You felt so hurt, mostly because Taehyung didn't want to listen to you.

You also wanted to beat the shit out of Tanya, at the moment. You knew she was behind this - how would she know about this diner? It's located in a secluded spot - not many people knew about this place. And why would she so coincidentally bump into Taehyung?

You jumped when you felt a hand rest on your back.

"What's wrong? Tell me what happened!"

You choked out a pathetic sob and thew yourself into Sheryl's arms. Right - you forgot to lock the door.

"Don't cry," Sheryl said. Her eyes were watery. She felt her heart sink, watching you cry like this. And she wanted to know why, and who and what the absolute heck happened, for her best friend to cry like this.

She got her answers from you, when you were done crying.

Sheryl punched a fist into your bedsheets.

"The last thing they're going to see, is my hands, reaching out to strangle them!" Sheryl hissed, arms reaching out, fingers spread out, as of she were really holding someone's neck. "I've absolutely no words to describe how I'm feeling. I'm so, so mad."

Your mascara was running down your face. You were lucky that this was waterproof, or you would have had black streaks on your face when you left the diner.

Your eyes were red and puffy, and nose sore from blowing it so much.

You wanted to stay home forever. You didn't want to see Taehyung, or Tanya, or Jimin. You lay down on your bed and stared at the ceiling, replaying the events that happened just now. It only made more tears drip from your eyes, flowing down the sides of your face, and wetting your bedsheets.

Sheryl was talking on the phone.

"-tell your stupid hyung to listen to what people have to say. Let me speak to him," she was demanding. "No, don't 'my potato' me. My best friend is crying her heart out, and I hate it. I hate it, Jungkook."

"It's alright, Sheryl," you said. Your voice was throaty from the crying. "Stop."

She pulled the phone away from her ear. "Sure?"

"Yes, I just need some time alone."

---

a/n

i almost cried writing this chapter and i also almost regret creating tanya andbabha