bonus

a/n

iM BACK WITH THIS FLUFFY BONUS CHAPTER

---

sheryl💖: yO thanks for taking care of ellie!!

sheryl💖: i've already told shanice about the arrangement so don't worry

sheryl💖: she's fine with it as long as you take care of ellie properly

you: of course you dumbo why wouldn't i take care of ellie, i love ellie

you: tae is going to love her

sheryl💖: yeah maybe she'll make you guys want to get married and have kids soon

you: hAAHAHAHAHA not yet we've only dated for a year

sheryl💖: yeah but soon

sheryl💖: okay i gotta go, kookie's downstairs waiting

you: bye and stay safe

you: and happy 1 year anniversary u lil shits

sheryl💖: thanks bitch!

you: you're welcome :)

You leaned back into the couch cushion - Sheryl had dropped off her year-old niece, Ellie at your place. She was supposed to babysit Ellie for her sister, Shanice, but Sheryl remembered that she had a one-year anniversary date with Jungkook, so Ellie was now left in your care. Right now, Ellie was napping - she'd been at it for the past hour and a half. You were now waiting for Taehyung to come over, so you could watch movies together. He didn't know about the last minute arrangements, so he didn't know that Ellie was at your place. 

The doorbell rang. Taehyung must be here. You got up from your seat and opened your door - it wasn't Taehyung, but it was the pizza guy, so you didn't feel too disappointed. Taehyung was late - well this was a first. He was never late for any of your dates, in fact, he was early, most of the time. 

You paid the pizza guy and took the boxes from him. Since Taehyung was late, you started eating first. Just as you were getting into the cheesy, rich, goodness, the doorbell rang. You groaned, putting the box down, and just taking your half-eaten slice with you. Using your non-greasy hand, you swung the door open, to reveal Taehyung, with a bag of groceries in hand. 

"Y/N! I figured that we'd need some Fruity Pebbles."

He entered your apartment, and immediately noticed Ellie's pram. 

"Um, why do you have that? Are you a mother? What they heck? Then who's the da-"

"Shut up, you dummy. It's Sheryl's niece. I'm - We're babysitting her." Taehyung didn't look disappointed - he looked pretty happy, since he loved kids. 

"Where is she? I want to meet her! What's her name?"

"She's sleeping in my room, and her name is Ellie. She's one year old," you replied, making yourself comfortable in Taehyung's arms. His hugs were the best. 

"I'll let her sleep first, then. I see that the pizza's arrived," he mumbled, eyeing the pizza boxes on the coffee table. 

The both of you sat down on the couch, and dug into the pizza, while watching '47 Meters Down'. One scene made you shriek, so loudly, that Ellie started crying. Wiping the pizza grease on a napkin, you hurried into your bedroom and picked Ellie up.

"Don't cry, Ellie," you cooed, rocking her in your arms. Ellie had slightly curly hair, and big brown eyes framed with long lashes that you wished you had. She looked a lot like Shanice. 

"Oh my gosh!" squealed Taehyung. "She's so cute!" Ellie had stopped crying now - she was looking at Taehyung. 

"Hand her over!" Taehyung practically snatched Ellie out of your arms, and started bouncing her on his lap. Ellie immediately started giggling, making you and Taehyung grin. The movie was forgotten - all attention was on Ellie. 

The both of you spent the next three hours playing with Ellie - she could crawl around on all fours, so you played catching with her. Your heart melted at how she would squeal and shriek with delight when one of you caught up to her. Her smile made the both of you swoon - her eyes would turn into two little crescents, just like Jimin when he smiled. Taehyung seemed to have completely forgotten about your date - he was so preoccupied with Ellie. He entertained her while you ate your pizza, because you were starving - so much that he forgot about his own dinner. 

"Eat your food, Tae! It's all cold now," you reminded him, grinning as he played peek-a-boo with Ellie, who was giggling on his lap. 

"Don't mind Y/N," said Taehyung in a kiddy voice. "She's just jealous that you get to sit on my lap, and she doesn't!"

You mouth fell open. "That's not true, you perverted weirdo! I'm just telling you to eat, because this pizza tastes better warm!"

Taehyung ignored you, continuing to tickle Ellie. No, he was not wasting good pizza. 

"Here, Ellie!" you extended your arms to Ellie, who immediately stretched out her hands to you, wanting you to carry her. 

"Yah! Don't steal her!" Taehyung pouted, wrapping his arms around Ellie protectively. Ellie started whining, tears forming in her eyes. Taehyung immediately handed her over to you, and slid down from the couch so he could comfortably eat his pizza. 

But Ellie didn't stop whining, so you figured that it might be time for her to eat. You dug into the bag hung from her pram, and took out the baby porridge that Shanice had cooked. It was still warm, since it was kept in a thermos container.

You tied the bib on Ellie and sat her on your lap, and fed her the food.

After Ellie ate, she grew drowsy, so you figured that she'd want to sleep again. So you took her to your room, and started rocking her to sleep, singing her lullabies that your mom sung to you when you were small.

Ellie fell asleep ten minutes later, but she was still in your arms. She looked so peaceful - you were enjoying the serendipity (a/n: see what i did there wINK WINK)

"We'd make good parents," you turned your head to the door, where Taehyung was standing. He was wearing a small smile on his face, watching you hold Ellie. You couldn't help but flush at his statement, imagining you and Taehyung as parents. 

"I suppose," you replied, turning your gaze back to Ellie, who was sleeping soundly. 

Your phone rang from outside - Taehyung ran to get it, since he didn't want the ringing to wake Ellie up. 

"Hello? Oh, hey Sheryl. You're downstairs, now? Okay, we'll bring Ellie down." 

The both of you packed up Ellie's things and brought Ellie downstairs, where Sheryl and Jungkook were waiting. They were going to send Ellie back to Shanice, instead of Shanice coming down to pick Ellie up herself, because Sheryl wanted to spend some time with Ellie. 

Sheryl and Jungkook smiled at the sight before them - Taehyung cradling Ellie in his arms, while you pushed the pram. You guys looked like a family.

"How was it?" You and Sheryl asked each other at the same time.

"It was good," Taehyung and Jungkook replied, simultaneously. The four of you laughed, causing Ellie to stir.

"Here," Taehyung said, gently setting Ellie in Sheryl's arms. Jungkook folded up the pram and kept it in the car boot. The four of you said your goodbyes, and parted ways.

"They look like a family," you and Sheryl said, concurrently. 

---

a/n

aW this chapter is so fluffy!!! should i do more of these? because i quite enjoy writing this story HAHHAHA