Chapter 5

"Good morning angel." Ashton said kissing my cheek and waking me up.

"It's morning already?" I yawned sitting up.

"Yes baby it is." Ashton replied sitting on the edge of the bed handing me a cup of coffee from the shop down the road.

"what's on your shirt." I asked taking a sip of something.

"Oh." Ashton laughed looking down and wiping it off with his thumb before sucking whatever it was off. "Fake blood, my friends nephew is having a party and needs fake blood for his costume it tastes pretty good." Ashton laughed standing up. " I'm gonna go change and then make you some breakfast ok?"

"Ok Ash." I smiled and sat there drinking the cup of coffee. "So you had to go to your friend's house this morning huh?"

"Yeah it was super early so I didn't bother waking you." Ashton replied smiling. " you looked so peaceful."

"Thanks I guess." I laughed lightly.

"No problem baby." Ashton replied laughing. After a few minutes he came out with his hair wet from a shower.

"I thought you where just changing your clothes." I laughed.

"Eh I decided to take a shower while I was at it. Make sure that I didn't have anymore of that stuff on me." Ashton laughed.

"Sounds like a good plan." I smiled standing up kissing him.

" I thought so." Ashton replied wrapping his arms around my waist.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked wrapping my arms around him.

" I don't know." Ashton laughed. " I know I want to make you a delicious breakfast but after that I'm not sure." Ashton laughed.

"Sounds good, and we will figure something out" I replied smiling.

"Yes we will." Ashton replied smiling and walking towards the kitchen.

I followed behind him and turned on the small TV that was in the kitchen.

"Ash look!" I practically yelled turning the volume up more on the TV.

"What is it baby?" He stood behind me and looked at the TV. On the screen was a picture of the man who had came into my office telling me that I needed to go be careful because I was the next target.

"He's dead." I whispered leaning back into him. We stood there quietly watching as the news said he was the newest murder victim.

"I wanna look into this more." I whispered looking up at Ashton.

"Look into what?" He asked looking down at me.

"These murders. I mean I wanna know what the victims have in common. There has to be something. The police can't find something but maybe I can. I mean it's not like I'm gonna give it to the police or anything but it would by fun to try." I replied snuggling into him.

"Sounds like a good idea baby." He smiled and kissed my shoulder.

"ya think so?" I smiled and relaxed into him.

"Yeah I do baby." He smiled and went back over to making breakfast.

I smiled and went into the other room and grabbed my laptop and walked back over to the stool I usually sit at and began looking into some things.

"What ya doing?" Ashton asked continuing to make breakfast.

"Beginning my investigation." I laughed continuing to hack into the police servers.

"So now I get to see my baby doing what she does best." He smiled walking over behind me.

"I guess so." I replied laughing. He just smiled and kissed my cheek watching me for a few minutes before walking back over to the meal he was making.

"So do you hack for other people besides these ones that your currently working with?" Ashton asked not looking up from his stuff.

"If the price is right." I mumbled continuing my work.

"So how much would you charge me to have you hack into something?" He asked not looking away from what he was doing. His words intrigued me so I closed my laptop and pushed it to the side.

"Depends on what it is I guess." I laughed lightly. "What do you need me to hack?" I asked getting up and wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"If you do it I need you to hack into a federal database and find someone for me." He replied continuing to cook.

"Psh. That's easy and here I thought it would be something difficult." I laughed lightly and kissed his cheek.

"so will you do it?" He asked looking over at me.

"Of course I will baby." I smiled and walked back over to my laptop. "You just have to make it worth my while." I winked opening my laptop again.

"I can do that." Ashton smirked as he finished cooking.

"I can get you the information you need right after breakfast ok?" I smiled watching him carry a plate over to me.

"Thank you baby." Ashton smiled and set the plate down in front of me.

"of course." I smiled and began eating the amazing omelet he had made. "so who are you looking for?" I asked.

"A man named Raymond Jackson." Ashton replied sitting across from me.

"Isn't he like some big criminal?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Eat up baby we'll discuss it when you're done." Ashton replied smiling and going back over making coffee.

"Ok." I smiled and ate my breakfast watching him and thinking about what exactly Ashton would be wanting with one of the biggest drug dealers in the country.

After breakfast Ashton and I went into his room and laid on the bed while I began hacking into the system so we could find the man he was looking for.

"so what are you looking into this guy for?" I asked as I continued to type away breaking through firewalls.

"You sure you wanna go into it?" Ashton laughed laying beside me smiling his beautiful smile.

"Yes please, I'm doing something highly illegal I would like to know why I'm doing it." I smiled kissing him gently.

"Well it's kind of a long story." Ashton laughed a little nervously.

" I've got all the time in the world." I smiled continuing to type on my computer.

"So I've known Raymond for a while. He kind of got me into my job, but then a year ago he crossed me and I just need to talk to him." He smiled lightly.

"Ash." I stopped and looked over at him. "your not gonna do anything that'll get you hurt right?" I asked a little worried.

"Never baby." He smiled. " I told you. I can take care of myself."

" I know I just don't want you to get hurt. I don't now what I would do without you." The thought actually made my chest hurt.

"Well it's a good thing you'll never have to find out." Ashton replied smiling and kissing me softly.

I smiled and continued hacking the system. It turned out to take a while longer than I thought and in that time Ashton fell asleep. I worked on getting the information he needed and afterwards I went back to working on the murders. Which was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be.