Chapter 13

I woke up with my arms tied behind my back and something was tied around my mouth. The room I was in was completely dark, I couldn't see anything at all it was so dark. I could hear faint sounds, but they weren't loud enough for me to identify. 
The room was hot and felt to be getting hotter and hotter with every passing second.

I was trying to focus to see if I could see something, anything that would tell me where I was, but there was nothing. By now I was beginning to sweat the room becoming so hot I could hardly breathe. I tried to scream but there was no use it was muffled over the gag in my mouth.
My body was becoming dehydrated from the heat that seemed to be growing more and more.

I tired to move but I couldn't due to being tied. I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked. I was beginning to panic more and more fear taking over completely.
Suddenly, I heard a deep laughter from somewhere in the room. 

"You should stop struggling princess." The deep voice said only causing me to struggle more. "You aren't going to get out." He spoke his voice still deep.
I felt tears began to form in the corners of my eyes.

My mind began to race thoughts of the past events that could maybe tell me what happened and were I was. The last thing I remember was when Ashton and I went to dinner. He had a phone call and went outside to answer it so I sat and had a drink. That was the last thing I remembered.

"Are you going to stop fighting now princess?" The mans voice said this time sounding a little bit closer.

The light flickered on and I could see the room. There was a hard cement floor and cement walls in one corner was a huge heater which explained why it was so hot. From everything I could see I guessed I was in a boiler room. As I looked around more I saw I was laying on a mattress with a chain hooked to one of my feet.

"Get her up." The man spoke, all I could see where his feet. He was wearing a pair of black expensive shoes and a pair of suit pants hung over top of them.

After a few minutes I felt a hand on my leg undoing the chain and then a hand gripping tightly around my arm pulling me up.

A man with dark hair and tanned skin began pulling me towards a door that was in the corner. He was basically dragging me since my body felt numb and couldn't hardly move.
We went out the door and down a small hallway to another room that had cement floors and walls but this time there was a little metal chair in the middle of the room with a light hanging over top of it.
My hands where untied and I was pushed down into the chair only for them to be retied to the chair.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone who looked familiar. Trying to get my eyes to adjust I realized it was the man Ashton had forced to tel us where Raymond was earlier that day. Although he looked a lot worse than when I had saw him last and he looked even more disappointed in himself than when he had told us where Raymond was. I looked to him my eyes pleading for help. I had helped him earlier today and my only hope was that he would do the same.

Noticing my plead for help he began to turn and walk out of the room with his head hung low like a dog that had been beaten, but before he could get all the way out of the room a man with a deep voice spoke up.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" He spat out.

The man instantly stopped in his tracks and walked back to the spot he had been standing the entire time. He left his head hanging low so he didn't have to look at me. If it wasn't for the fact that I knew he was most likely the reason I was here I would say he most likely felt bad.

"Now let's begin shall we." A tall man walked over and pulled the gag off my mouth. My jaw was beginning to hurt from being tied open the way it was.

"Now you can tell me what I need to know with out any fuss or I will force it out of you." He said grabbing ahold of my chin forcing me to look at him.  Examining his face I couldn't identify who he was. He looked a little familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Go to hell." I spat out. I wasn't sure what he wanted but I wasn't going to give it to him.

"You don't want to do that princess. So I'm giving you one more chance to go the easy route." He replied giving me a glare.

"As I said the first time. GO. TO. HELL." I spat back making sure to show that I didn't find him intimidating even though I was scared out of my mind.

The man walked over to a table and grabbed something and held it behind his back before he began walking back over to me.

"Ms. Alexis you really shouldn't have turned on me. We had a good thing going. You were being paid very well and we were really starting a business together, but you strayed and that would have been ok, but not only did you stray but you began killing the other men that worked for me, and you teamed up with the enemy." He began tapping his hand along the edge of my jaw. 

"That was a very bad idea, so let me explain how today is going to go. You aren't making it out of here alive so you might as well face that truth." He slid his hand down and around my throats forcing me to look at him. "If you tell me what I want to know, it won't be painful, but if you keep fighting  you will experience more pain than you have ever experienced in your entire life. Do you understand?" He gently let go of my throat and began to caress cheek  again. "It's such a shame really. You're so beautiful. Now where is he?" 

"I'm not telling you anything so you might as well put a bullet in my head. No matter what you do I'm not talking." I spat out.

"So spunky I like that in a woman." He whispered in my ear. "I'm really going to enjoy taking that from you."  As he pulled away he slapped me extremely hard making sure to leave a hand print.

"The man your with isn't worth all this pain just talk." Someone from the side of the room said. I just continued my death glare at the man who seemed to be in charge not giving him a second glance.

"See if you can put a trace on her laptop like you did her phone. Where ever it is he is." The man growled over to one standing by the wall.

I was glad to know they didn't know where Ashton was but then that brung on several questions. I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of them trying to track my laptop but failing miserably. I hack government things for a living if they think they are going to be able to trace it they're stupid.

"Yes sir." A man said walking out of the room.

"Now princess your going to start talking." He growled turning back to look at me. "Why did you turn against us?"

"I have two words for you. You ready for them?" I smirked as I watched him believe I was actually going to answer him. "Fuck. You."

The second the words got out completely he hit me harder than the last time and got close enough I could feel his hot, whiskey breath on my face.

"You're really starting to get on my nerves." He took his large hand and gripped it around my throats squeezing tighter and tighter. It was beginning to get harder to breathe but I wasn't going to give into him. I couldn't give into him.

"Sir I wasn't able to get into her laptop but I retraced the steps on her phone and I found the hotel they're staying at." A man came in causing the man to let go of my throats leaving me gasping for air.

"Go check it out and until then no one touches her. I want to watch her watch her boyfriend be killed." The man smirked and walked out of the room along with everyone else, leaving me there alone.