Chapter 6

"Good Afternoon sleepy head." I smiled at Ashton as he began to wake up.

"Hey baby." Ashton smiled pulling me close to him. I smiled and kissed him gently.

"I found the information you wanted." I smiled tracing shapes on his chest.

"Oh?!?" His voice got a little excited.

"yeah, but I'll only tell you on one condition." I replied smiling.

"What's that?" He asked laughing lightly.

"Take me with you." I said biting my lip lightly not ready for his reaction.

"No way that's way to dangerous besides I don't want you getting caught up in that mess." I could tell he was trying to avoid the real reason he didn't want me to go.

"Ash I know and I don't care." I laughed lightly. He went quiet for a few minutes and tilted his head to the side unsure of exactly what I was talking about.

"Know what exactly?" Ashton asked sitting up more.

" the only connection to two of those murders is me." I replied sitting next to him. "After every murder you said I wouldn't be hurt and you said it with absolutely no doubt." I felt his body tensing up beneath me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ashton laughed.

"Ashton I know it's you, and I don't care." I replied kissing him lovingly. Ashton just wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. After a few minutes he finally pulled away and rested his head against mine.

"You're doing it to protect me." I smiled kissing him again.

"I could never let anyone hurt you." He whispered before kissing me again.

"What's Raymond have to do with this?" I asked resting my forehead against his.

"He's the one in control of the entire group." He mumbled.

"Then let me come with you. I wanna help." I whispered before kissing him again.

"What exactly do you mean you want to help?" Ashton asked leaving his arms wrapped around me.

"I want to be part of whatever it is you do. You've easily killed three people this week and not once second guessed it or lost sleep over it. Which tells me you've done it before. Which tells me you don't have a normal job and I want to be part of it. Let me be part of your team. You need help finding people so let me do that with you." I replied testing my head against his.

"Do you know I've imagined telling you all of this but this is not once how I imagined it to go." He laughed and rubbed my cheek.

"Well you know I'm very fascinated by things and by you." I replied kissing him gently. "Plus no ones ever committed murder for me before."

"They better not." Ashton laughed lightly.

"of course not because that's your thing." I laughed lightly.

"Mhmm." Ashton laughed and kissed my head while holding me close to him.

"so when are we leaving?"I asked snuggling into him a little more.

"I have to do something before we go but we could leave this evening if you wanted." Ashton smiled kissing my head.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled and sat up a little. "By the way we need to discuss you giving your payment."

"When ever you want." Ashton smirked before kissing me. I laughed and kissed him before getting up off the bed.

"I'm gonna go shower before we go anywhere." I smiled and opened the middle drawer on his dresser pulling out one of his shirts.