Chapter 11

* A Couple Days Later *

"Look it'll be better for all of us if you just answer my questions." Ashton said his voice low and dark.

"Go to hell." The man replied spitting at him.

"You had your chance to talk and you chose not to do now I'm going to make you." Ashton growled out before hitting him hard.

Doing as I was told I stayed over to the side and watched waiting for what Ashton needed me to do. Earlier this morning we had got information about where Raymond was hiding out, but we had only come across one of the men that work for him.

Ashton decided that we were going to get him to tell us where Raymond was no matter what it took. That was seven hours ago. After we had got him we drove outside of the city to an abandoned warehouse and Ashton tied him to a chair and we waited for him to talk, but he never did.

So now Ashton's going to force it out of him. Usually I'd be against it, but this time there's just something inside me that doesn't want to stop him. Along with it his voice being colder and his stance was perfect and broad, it was almost just a little bit of a turn on.

I stood and watched as Ashton wrapped his hand around the mans throat and spoke in a deep voice telling him it would turn out better for him if he talked. Again the man declined to speak so Ashton walked over to a table with little tools on it.

"I really didn't want to do this." Ashton groaned. "But you leave me no choice." After a few minutes Ashton walked over to the man with something in hand.

"I'm giving you one last chance. I have a date tonight and I really don't want to be covered in blood when I get there. That's the only reason I'm being this nice." Ashton spoke causing me to giggle just a little.

"Go to hell." The man spat out again.

"You asked for it." Ashton growled holding the mans head back and causing it to open.

"I'm not gonna sugar coat it. This is gonna hurt." He growled sticking the thing tool that was in his hand in the mans mouth. I was confused at first by what he was doing but as the man started to yell in pain I realized Ashton was pulling his tooth out. Nothing was used to numb it nothing he was just pulling it out.  After a few minutes he finally pulled it completely out and blood began to run out the corner of the mans mouth.

"Hey baby can you get a bowl out of the car?" Ashton asked looking over to me.

"Sure." I smiled and got the bowl walking it over to him.  When I got over to him he dropped the tooth down into the bowl and set it on the table.

"Thank you baby." Ashton said kissing my head.

"You're welcome." I smiled and walked back over to the spot I had been sitting in.

"Now are you going to talk or am I going to have to take another?" Ashton asked looking back to the man.

"Go to fucking hell." The man said spitting blood at Ashton.

" Just for using that kind of language in front of the lady your loosing another one." Ashton said walking  back over to the man.
I couldn't help but laugh a little at the remark. Ashton and I both cuss all the time. So the thought of him getting upset over that was a little funny.

Ashton pushed his head back again and started pulling on a tooth from an opposite side. I listened as the man yelled out in pain once more.

"Are you going to talk now?" Ashton asked dropping the second tooth into the bowl. I could tell the man was starting to give in now not feeling so spunky now.