Chapter 9

"How about we order some pizza." Ashton said breaking the silence after a while.

"That sounds good." I mumbled due to being half asleep on his chest.

"That means you have to get up baby." Ashton said kissing the top of my head.

"I don't wanna." I whined.

"I need to call and order the pizza, and my phone is on the other side of the room." Ashton laughed.

"Mine's in my back pocket." I mumbled closing my eyes.

"So you gonna get it for me ?" Ashton asked laughing.

"You have hands." I mumbled slowly getting closer and closer to being asleep.

"Fine." Ashton laughed.

" I said my pocket Irwin." I laughed as his hand moved off my ass.

"Whoops." Ashton laughed and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

"Uh huh sure. There is nothing you can say that will make me think that was an accident." I laughed.

"it was I swear." Ashton laughed.

"yeah sure." I smiled and laid there while Ashton called the pizza place.

After a few minutes I got up and walked over to Ashton's bag pulling out one of his t-shirts.

"Excuse me that's mine." Ashton said as I zipped his bag up.

"You're point?" I laughed.

"Its mine." Ashton's replied. "How hard is that to understand?" He replied laughing.

"You'll live." I replied slowly pulling my pants down at a teasingly slow pace just to aggravate him.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ashton replied with a groan.

"And why not ?" I pulled my t-shirt off and put his off before walking back over to the bed snuggling into the blankets.

"because I said so." Ashton whispered before kissing a spot right below my ear.

"And since when do I do everything you say?" I asked in a little bit of a mocking voice.

"I could teach you lesson in why you need to listen if  I need to." Ashton replied his hand rubbing my side underneath my shirt.

"No to sleepy." I mumbled cuddling into the pillow I was holding. 

"Ok baby sleep I'll wake you when the pizza gets here." Ashton kissed my cheek and got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom.
Shortly after I fell asleep awaiting for the moment Ashton woke me.

After a little while a soft kiss was planted on my lips and a hand ran over my head putting my hair behind my ear.

"wake up baby." Ash whispered before kissing me again.

"I don't wanna." I mumbled wrapping my arms around him.

"But pizza." Ashton replied laughing.

"But cuddly you." I mumbled holding onto him tighter.

"How about this we cuddle and eat pizza at the same time." Ashton replied kissing my head.

"That sounds good." I smiled and sat up in bed while Ashton walked over getting the pizza.

"Guess what." Ashton replied walking back over smiling.

"What?" I laughed and smiled watching him walked back over to the bed.

"While you were asleep I got looking into some things and I found out that the surgery you had can be reversed if you ever decide you wanted to have a family." Ashton replied sitting down beside of me.