Chapter 8

I must have fell asleep on Ashton afterwards because a while later I woke up still in Ashton's arms with his t-shirt on. His eyes were closed but I could tell he was still awake.

"Hey." I said softly and sleepily while rubbing his chest a little.

"Hey baby." Ashton opened his eyes and smiled kissing the top of my head. " Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I didn't mean to fall asleep." I replied laughing lightly.

"It's ok baby. I did to." He smiled and kissed my head again. " I woke up a little bit ago and packed up both a bag so we could leave when you woke , and gave you a shirt so you didn't get cold." He smiled.

"Thank you Ash." I smiled and kissed his chest. "I'm gonna go take a shower and then we can go ok?"

"ok baby." He smiled and kissed me gently before releasing his grip on me.

Slowly I got up and walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. My body was a little stiff from the events that took place earlier today so the hot water shower would really be a relief.

After my shower I put on my bra and Ashton's t-shirt along with a pair of my black ripped jeans, before walking back out to the bedroom where Ashton was sitting on the bed wearing an outfit that was pretty close to the same thing I was wearing.

"So are we driving or flying?" I asked walking over to his dresser grabbing my hair brush.

"Driving." He replied smiling. "But I must admit you still haven't told me where we are going." He laughed picking up our bags.

"You'll find out soon enough." I laughed brushing my hair.

"You could just tell me now." He replied laughing.

"What's the fun in that?" I laughed and grabbed my laptop putting it into my bag and finished preparing to leave.

" The fun in that is me knowing where we are going." Ashton replied laughing.

"But mysteries are fun." I laughed and grabbed Ashton's car keys as we began to head downstairs to the car.

"Finee." Ashton whined and laughed getting into the car. "Ok so now I literally need to know where we are going."

"We are going to San Francisco." I laughed getting in the car.

"Wow cross country trip." Ashton replied putting everything in the car and getting in.

"Yup but it will be amazing. Just you and me having our own little vacation." I smiled and put my seatbelt on.

"before you get that all the way on can you get the map under your seat?" Ashton asked as he started the car.

"Of course baby." I smiled and leaned forward reaching under my seat to find something I didn't really expect to find. As I pulled out my hand Holding onto what I had found I discovered it was a black and grey 32 caliber pistol.
At first I was surprised about what I found but then I realized I shouldn't have been. I mean I am dating a murderer and boss of a gang.
After a minute of looking it over I put it back and pulled out the map.

"Okie dokie I found it." I smiled and began unfolding it looking for the part were we where.

"Thank god." Ashton laughed. "I thought maybe we would have to get a new one."

"Nope we've got it." I laughed and put my seatbelt on as Ashton began driving out of New York City.
As he drove I looked at the map planning us a route and thinking about the gun that was underneath the seat. What exactly is his plan when we get to San Francisco?