part 25

After that my life started to look up. I was happier than I had been in years.

That puppy changed my life.

The next morning after I woke up I went out into the kitchen and logan was sitting there and he looked extremely happy.

"Goodmorning young lady" he said to me in a sweet tone.

He was leaning on the counter sipping s mug of coffee.

"Goodmorning old man" I replied. "You seem happy this fine morning." I said.

"As a matter of fact I am, I have a suprise for you. Yes another one"

"Oh really? I don't think your able to get much better than a puppy?" I said questioning him.

"Oh but the puppy adds into the suprise" he said" I guess I can go ahead and just tell you, we're getting a new house, a huge one, with a pool and tons of land." He said.

"Really?! That sounds amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, and you better start packing, we have one week to move out of this old small house." He said.

"I'm on it"

--------------

One week later I was loading the last of my boxes into a moving truck.

"Alright. That's the last of it." Logan said to the movers.

"You ready to go?" I asked him as we had all the animals in his car.

"I am, but the real question is, are YOU ready?" He said.

"Yes, I was born ready!" I replied as I put myself into the car.

We started our drive which was only 5 minutes but it felt like hours.

Finally we arrived at this beautiful masterpiece of a home.

A man walked out who i assumed to be our neighbor.

Bang

Bang

He had a gun.

I looked at logan, he seemed fine, but he looked at me in terror.

I looked down, this crimson red blood all over me. It cant be mine, can it?

Well apperantly logan thought it was because i saw him call the police a few seconds before i started falling and everything went black.

---------------

I was greeted by a man in a white suit. He had a long beard.

"Hello child, your time has come and im here to guide you through the gates." He told me.

"But what about logan?" I asked the man.

"Hell be joining us soon." He told me. He picked up what seemed to be a mirror, but it showed me logan.

He was kneeling next to my body, then a shot of blood spouted from his back and he fell facedown. Another bullet.

He appeared behind me, looking me in the eyes. Sadness crept up on him, i could see it.

Then once he registered everything "im, dead? I cant be, what about brother jake, what about my parents?" He said.

The man showed us the future, everybody and how they had gotten along ans where doing fine just a few years later.

The man then put the mirror down, and led us to the golden gates.

This is where my father decides your fate. Were his last words to us before walking back.

Another man that looked very similar came, he looked at us with a gentle smile and let us in. Me and logan had the same new house except with special magic in it, and we lived

Or died

Happily

Ever

After.