Chapter 1

"Blah..blah, blah." The teacher seemed to rattle on for what seemed like A VERY LONG TIME.

You wasn't really paying attention to the teacher as she was only telling you to be 'nice' to the new student.

"Okay everyone settle down, Minoru Adachi is your name if I'm correct?" The teacher grinned when he nodded.

"Have a seat next to (y/n)"

W H A T.

Gotta think of something. Fast.

"Well, miss, you see there is someone already sitting here.. don't you remember moving that girl... hmm what's her name?" You act a thinking pose.

She shook her head in disbelief and gestured for him to sit next to me.

You grunt and tap your pen miserably as he sits next to you.

"Hey! So uhm.. you're  (y/n) right?"

You didn't even want to answer. So instead you swatted at him but he still continued to persist.

"Are you alright?" He kept asking the same 3 words until you finally had enough.

You stood up angrily "I don't want to speak to you!" you spat and sat back down.

The class stared and the classroom fell silent, even the teacher was speechless but oh damn she looked angry.

"I'm sorry to annoy you. I really am" he pulled a fake sad face and pretended to cry which everyone fell for except from you surprise surprise.

The teacher angrily pointed to the door.
"Headteacher's office, now."

You stormed out of the room and cursed Minoru's name.

"He's so fake I swear." You kick a can but hold your breath as you hear footsteps.

"Hey (y/n) I'm sorry for earlier"

"Oh my god take the hint, leave me alone." You scoffed at him.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you under the stairs, you tried to move his hand but the grip was so strong.

"You're such an idiot, showing yourself up in class like that, don't you care about your reputation?" He remarked

You gave a big sarcastic laugh "I'm not that desperate like you, I mean come on you were fake crying."

He pushed you against the wall and angrily looked at you. Then shook his head and walked off before pausing and saying "Don't tell a living soul about anything that happens from now."

You sat down under the staircase amazed and waited until the bell rang.

RING, RING, RING.

It wasn't the bell, it was your phone.

Mika [11:00AM]

Where are you? I'm really worried.

You sigh and text her back saying you're under the stairs.

Before you knew it Mika was rushing up the corridor and sat next to you.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asks as you reply with a shrug.

You smirked to yourself, now you have a secret that will expose that fake attitude,

"Heh well basically guess who came and decided to stop being all nicey nicey-" before you could finish your sentence Minoru stood next to me and waved at Mika making her go crazy.

"O M G DID YOU ACTUALLY WAVE AT ME?!" She squealed delightfully

Minoru pulled a big fake smile and you could tell he was feeling bitter and THEN saw him grit his teeth and mumble some words which were heard to hear.

Minoru linked your arm in his and dragged me away as Mika stood there, looking as if she just saw a ghost.

"M-mika please help for gods sake!" You plead but she just flashes a smile, she clearly doesn't understand what's going on here.

"Ohh I can tell you guys are gonna be a couple soon. Well I won't stop you!" She chuckles.

We were now alone once again.

Minoru stared into your  (e/c) eyes, you stared into his and saw nothing but greed and more dark things.

He gave you a look up and down and then scoffed.

"I thought you were pretty good at keeping secrets, since you look like you've kept loads."

"Why should I keep it a secret when I have the chance to ruin your personality with one sentence?" You spat triumphantly

You just realised you were still linking arms so you grabbed his arm, twisted it and kicked him hard, he started to wince as I ran away

He called out your name and you felt a pang of guilt but continued to walk.

"(Y/n) please stop, I-I'm sorry" he said and you stopped in your tracks.

{MINORU'S POV}

'What is she doing to me?! Why do I feel like this, oh christ' I thought.

"H-hey please.. y/n please."

"Please what," the girl replied, her angry look made my heart ache. I want her.

I need her.