Chapter 3

{Minoru's POV}

Damn she's so cute.

I shake my head. No, what am I saying!

I can't stop staring at her...

Suddenly a warm hand grips my shoulder and I turn around to see a excited face

"Mika..?" I pull a fake smile

"OMG you remembered my name! You're so cool Minoru!" She squeals.

This Mika girl is actually a pain in the butt. I try to stay calm, although it's hard when someone like Mika is trying to talk to you.

"Oh! I have to go to a meeting now, I'll be seeing you later Mika!" I look at my watch and stand up, as I walk past y/n I grab her arm and pull her with me when no one is looking.

"What?!" Mika says after seeing my disappearance and Minoru's suddenly.

"Why did you pull me out of class?!" Y/n says.

I stare at her beautiful e/c eyes. They seem to be so bright and so innocent.. her h/c shines in the sun, all her features are so perfect.

She catches me staring at her and gives a disgusted look

"Could you not?" The girl grunts which snaps me out of my daydream.

"Oh-uh let's bunk."

"Oh great yeah nice time to tell me when class started about 5 minutes ago"

Was I staring at her for that long?

Damn.

I put my hand on her head and pat it.

"Come on." I grin and grab her arm

"Could you stop grabbing my arm and touching my head and stuff." She scoffs.

I continue walking but look behind me every now and then analysing her breathtaking features.

We arrive at a nice peaceful spot hidden from anyone wandering around school.

"How are we going to pass time then" She asks as I smirk.

"I have some questions." My smirk gets wider and as she goes to speak of put my hand on her mouth.

"Question number one. Is there anyone you like in this school? Friend-wise."

I didn't really have any other questions.

"Hmm well.. Mika, this other girl in my class, can't remember her name though, I think it's Sophi"

I nod.

"You said questions.. not question. Don't you have anymore questions?" She folds her arms.

"Oh-uh what's your uh..favourite colour"

"F/c"

She swipes her fringe out of her eyes letting me see her eyes gleam again.

"Uh, you're staring at me again."

My eyes divert to the hands on her lap fiddling with a ring on her finger.

"Where'd you get that ring?"

"My mother gave it to me.." her voice trailed away near the end making the last word soft and sad.

"I understand." I smile and adjust her chin up so she's looking at me.

"You'll get through it." My smile gets even wider and I gently let go of her chin and I glance at my watch.

"I guess it's time to go."

Y/n stands up and walks the opposite direction to me.

I wave but she just continues walking.

I don't think she really likes me.

That's gonna be a problem.

A problem that will be solved very easily.

***