Chapter 16

{YOUR POV}

I jumped up and pushed Satoshi to the ground, pinning him.

"You sick little..." the gun falls out of his hand and hits the floor with a loud crash. "Why the hell would you do t-" I felt a gun be pressed against the back of my head.

"I'd advise you to get off of him or you can die with your lover boy." The same voice from the tidied hair man boomed into my ear.

"Kill me, I couldn't honestly couldn't care anymore." I growl.

I feel the barrel of the gun be removed from the back of my head as a hand grabs my arm and tugs me up. Satoshi stands up and nods at the man

"We're taking you with us miss." The man said.

"No you aren't." I heard Minoru's voice as he leapt at Satoshi whose quick reflexes grabbed him too. "I suppose he can come too."

~~Time Skip~~

I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness.. what where am I? Next I was greeted by a horrible pain in my head, hell, what happened?! I stand up but I can't, of course I had to be tied to a chair. My wrists burnt from the rope already.

I squint my eyes trying to find Minoru in the darkness, I couldn't see him though. I was answered though by a small groan.

"Ah w-what" Minoru grumbles "God, my head." I heard him try to get free then realising what happened and sighing. "What a psychopath"

"Minoru!" I breathe a sigh of relief, this is one of the rare times I wanted to hear his voice after everything. I heard a gasp "y/n?! What did they do to you my love?!" He cried out.

"I'm fine don't worry-" the door opened and light filled the room causing me to shut my eyes tightly.

"Y/n, you're coming with us for now." Someone untied the rope which my wrists were bound with and I rubbed them, feeling a burning sensation still.

"DON'T TAKE HER AWAY!" Minoru yells, trying to escape from the rope. I looked at him, his eyes were psychotic and he was twitching from anger. He looked truly a mess. I looked away quickly not bearing to see the state of him.

The person grabbed my arm and pulled me to walk next to him as he slammed the door leaving Minoru to shout until his throat went hoarse.

My weak legs could barely take one step as he kept pulling my arm along. I stopped and pulled on his arm "Please.. can we take a break I can't walk for any longer.."

The person stopped and glared at me "You either walk with me or face something a lot worse." His eyes pierced through mine coldly.

I fall to my knees and he pulls me up, pulling my arm hard causing me to gasp. "Get up I won't say it again."

"I.. I can't." I tried to stand up but my legs just wouldn't move. The evil person holding me clenched my arm tightly and crouched next to me. "You've had your chance mi-"

A loud bang could be heard before something flashed in front of my eyes. The man once near me was now pinned to the floor by.. Minoru?..

"You..!" He breathed heavily in and out, a knife was in his hand gripped so tightly his knuckles were turning white. "You were gonna hurt her weren't you? Yes you were!"

He repeatedly stabbed the man, his clothes getting splattered with blood. He slowly stood up, his eyes misty with malice. "They've all gone." He smiles. "One more left."

Minoru jumped up and grabbed me picking me up bridal style and dashing off away from the dead body.

"I'm coming to find you Satoshi..." Minoru laughs.

He flings the door open with such force and there is Satoshi sitting on this chair giggling to himself.

Satoshi stands up and turns around, catching sight of Minoru's death glare staring right into his eyes. "Oh so you somehow escaped. I knew I should've made it more secure." He sighed.

Satoshi walked face to face with Minoru, their faces very close and looked at me.

Before I could react he pressed his lips against mine with a lot of force. His eyes stared into mine but suddenly rolled back as a horrible sound could be heard.

His lips on mine stopped as he fell to the floor, a heavy puddle of blood coming out of him. "I told you to stay away."

Minoru threw his bloodstained knife on the floor angrily.

"We're going to run far away. Together. Away from everyone. You and me." He smiled.

I took a deep breath. "Minoru.. I can't... do this.."

He shook his head "You can." He nodded and picked you up again, holding you tightly. "I'll never let you go. You're mine and mine only. I don't care how many scars it will take."

"You'll be with me f o r e v e r."