Chapter 6

{ANGIE PHILLIPS' POV}

"You've... awoken." I hear a familiar voice. I haven't been at the school long but it is definitely someone at my school.

"Please let me go, I haven't done anything to you, I'm so sorry, I'm not the type of person to stand in your way, I'm not even good enough to do it either!" I babble before I get a slap to the face.

"Shut the hell up." The voice says.

The slap pierces my cheek leaving a horrible stinging feeling and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Y/N" I croak and suddenly the blindfold is ripped from my eyes so I can see this monster.

"M-Minoru, you-!" I get interrupted when he puts a finger to his lips and hushes 'shh' and stares right at me making me squirm, which is sort of impossible because I'm actually sort of stuck to a chair.

"This is illegal you know?!" I shout and Minoru gives a sarcastic look.

"Hmm I never actually knew.. kidnapping people is such a polite thing to do, it really helps the world, doesn't it?" He nods.

I give him a look and he sighs, not my fault I don't understand sarcasm!

"Anyway. You're here to have a bad time, not a good one." Here comes that psychotic voice again.

Minoru picks up a syringe full of... I have no idea.

"Talk about what you saw in that draw and what you told Y/N after otherwise there will be consequences." He glances at the syringe and spins it around with his fingers, smiling.

"I-I swear I didn't read anything! I skimmed it all." I try and get out of this.

"STOP LYING" he raises his hands and slaps me in the face again in the same place which causes even more agony.

"Right, f-fine. I saw how you were going to.. 'make her yours' and there was... really horrible stuff in there.... like... how- you were going to l-lock her in your house.." I shake my head "But I won't let you do that!" I scream

Minoru holds my chin and moves my face close to his.

"Finally, you admit, but you won't stand in my way when I'm done with you so technically you're wasting your breath." He smirks sending shivers down my spine.

Something lights up from the corner of my eye; my phone! It looks like Y/N was calling me!

"Minoru please could I just answer that phone call? Wouldn't it make you look suspicious if you answered out of all people?" I try and smoothly trick him but he doesn't seem to fall for it.

"Oh really? You don't know the reputation I have in school huh? I'm one of them 'super popular and cute guys' they all fell for my trap." He laughs and picks up my phone.

"Hello, Minoru speaking." He obviously didn't see the caller because as soon as he heard Y/N'S voice his eyes lit up but soon he frowned.

"I've got your friends phone because her mother and mine are actually quite good friends, she's in the bathroom right now but she left her phone here, I couldn't let someone as delightful as you be left ignored and alone should I?" He flirts and traces his fingers along the edge of the screen near her profile picture.

"Anyway, she's coming back so I must go. Heh bye!"

{MINORU'S POV}
"So very well, you've actually told me, I may just spare your life." I laugh and put down the syringe but pause,

"What is dear sweet Y/N's favourite thing and restaurant?" I smile sweetly.

Angie glances up at me, worried.

"It's-It's a very expensive restaurant, we've only been there o-once."

I laugh and open up a container full of money.

"Trust me, I can afford anything and everything."

"Fine alright, it's called The Golden Rose. Her favourite thing is actually a big bunch of tulips, she's always been like that." Angie says.

I nod and walk towards the door before slamming it behind me and locking it, listening to her faint yells of help.

I happily rush to the nearest shop and look at all the flowers, for once not wanting to crush them, I pick up a nice bouquet of tulips and proceed to buy them which then I leave the shop.

I arrive back at my house and shout "I'm home" and walk up the stairs feeling a little concerned whether she'd still be there, but there she was asleep with her head bowed, I thought of all the ways I could kill her right now but I decide to wait a little longer.

Sighing, I give her a slight kick which wakes her up but instead she is screaming.

"Shut it." I groan.

Angie's face reads anxiety and sadness, it almost makes me pity her but I know I can't give in. But it's too late to properly do anything rash to her.

I bow behind her and gently untie the rope and then pull off the duct tape, then I kick the chair backwards which sends her falling forwards as she sprawls across the floor.

"Good to know your legs still work, now go before I regret it."

She mouths thank you to me with a shocked face them hobbles out of the room quickly sobbing.

"Not long before someone grabs her and hurts her." I sigh smiling at how I let her out at midnight.

I did manage to get her phone as I untied her which means I can get Y/N's phone number. I stare at the contact names, cringing but my face lightens as I see Y/N.

I dial the numbers at lightning speed on my own phone and get excited when she answers.

"Uh-hello? Who is this?" She says

"Hey! It's Minoru from school, so I was wondering if tommorow seeing as it's Saturday you'd like to come to the Golden Rose with me?" I sweet-talk her.

"Sure!" She happily says

"See you tommorow then" I smile

Only a few hours until it all starts.