Chapter 11 (short)

As Shizuka runs, my head slightly bobs up and down to the rhythm of his heavy breathing. It was actually quite soothing and since I was sleepy, I was struggling to keep my conscience.

"We're nearly there y/n" he pats my head gently causing me to slowly shut my eyes. One final breath and I fade away into my awaiting dreams.

-

"Hey Minoru!" I wave to him as he beams at me, but then I spot him holding something, it glitters in the sunlight but a dark red stain covers most of it, he hides it behind his back as he caught sight of me staring. Another innocent smile flashed across his face.

I walk over and peer over his shoulder, catching a glimpse of two lifeless bodies which looks a lot like Satoshi and Shizuka. Minoru pushes me backwards forcefully. Unable to comprehend the sight, I stand stunned with my back to him.

The only boy alive doesn't care as he turns towards me, the gleaming knife still in his hand, leans forward and I could feel his breath tickling my neck, making my hairs stand on end.

"Y/n"

His voice echoed throughout the eery silence, he'd been close to me for too long. I decided to finally turn around because it felt he was standing still for too long, as soon as I turn around he presses his lips against mine, this continued for a long while, I was struggling for breaths but he grabbed my face so hard, his eyes were hazy and full of mischief.

Next minute I know I'm pushed against a wall but all of a sudden a violent feeling in the middle of my stomach is felt, I feel my stomach and my fingers are painted red.

"You shouldn't trust me, you give in to me so easily." He stands back and smirks as my vision blurs.

"Such a needy child, honestly." He tuts and throws the knife next to me and walks off as my vision fades to black.

"M-Minoru!" I start punching and kicking him with all my might, he grabs my legs and pins them to the floor.

"What the hell?! Calm down y/n!"

"Go away Minoru you creep!" I scream and squirm but it is no use. His grip is too strong.

"You called me weak, fine, take me, I don't care anymore!" Tears run down my cheeks as I try and release the feelings that have been bottled up for longer than I can remember.

The grip on my leg loosens and a soft voice is close to my ear.

"Why would I hurt you..? It's me.. Shizuka.."

I open my eyes wide and see the person, his violet tufts of hair cover those beautiful eyes.

I reach my arms out and give him a big hug.

"I'm sorry! I had a nightmare.." I sniff.

He nods and hugs me back, chanting words of pity.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! It was really bad.. he.. he.. hurt me and.." I babbled before a finger was placed to my lips.

"Hush.. it's okay, I'm here and he isn't." The boy smiles.

"Shizuka.."

"Yes?" His voice is soft and calming.

"I-I... let's go downstairs." I smile.

{MINORU'S POV}

I angrily throw open the wardrobe doors that that bitch put me in. How dare he steal her?! She's mine.

"Shizuka.. I'm coming for you." I grunt and clench my fists.

{Y/N'S POV}

"You can start going back to school. I'll take you, and I have transferred to that school which is good."

He wraps an arm around me but I shiver.

"Minoru is coming.." I gasp.

"Well it's 7am. Grab your school bag, go in your normal clothes and we'll just borrow uniform from reception, I'll pay. Now come on." Shizuka grabs my hand and we run to school.

My hair is a mess and my normal clothes are all crumpled from yesterday.

It was strange seeing real and normal people.

And I was relieved to see Mika. Her eyes lit up as she saw me.

But where was Angie?