Chapter 14

(Y/N'S POV)

"Shizuka?! What happened to you!

Shizuka's eyes were dull. His expression was emotionless. A slight patch of blood could be seen on his face. Worried, I examined his face for any cuts and bruises.

It was only until later that I found a great gash on his chest. The wound was very deep. I gasped.

"Who did this to you?!" I nervously felt the area around the wound.

"Argh s-stop." He coughs heavily, his voice was also croaky. I shake my head in horror and rush to get bandages. As I was running a million thoughts were rushing through my head.

Who did it? Why did they do it? How did they manage to do it in school grounds?

I shook the thoughts off my head and ran back. I carefully tied the bandages around the wounded area. Half of his body was covered in bandages and I felt a huge amount of pity for him.

I-It was S-"

He coughed out some blood. It was absolutely terrifying.

"Shh rest."

Shizuka shut his eyes wheezing, I sat there deep in my thoughts about people whose name began with S.

My thoughts were interrupted again as a knock emerged from my door. I grunted, why does everyone always knock my door?

(SHIZUKA'S POV)

I could feel a strange presence watching us. It didn't feel right at all. I was left in my room all alone as y/n tended to the person at the door.

"If you tell her, you'll have to sacrifice every part of your being and your sanity."

The voice was audible from a dark corner, though I couldn't see anyone.

"And also.. you can say goodbye to the love of your life. Minoru is no match against me." The voice laughs and slowly fades.

"Look, I'm kinda in the middle of something, come back another time." I overhear y/n sighing. I also hear a husky voice, one that sounds familiar.

A thought popped into my head. Why did she bring me here? Minoru knows where she lives, this is so dangerous..!

"No. I'm staying here. Make me leave." I heard a thud and a scream. I tried to get up but my wounds prevented me, making me grunt and fall back to the floor.

"Whoever you are l-let go of her." I manage to breathe out some words, although they were barely audible. I'll never forgive myself if let her be thrown around like this!

I used all my strength to stand up, I felt really weak but eventually I dragged my legs forward to where the sound was. y/n was still screaming.

Staggering, I made my way towards her before collapsing on the floor before her. I looked up weakly to see y/n pushed up against the wall.. by Minoru.

I manage to catch sight of Minoru forcing his lips to y/n's, her face looks panicked and uncomfortable.

"What do you think y-you're doi- ARGH. " I start coughing uncontrollably holding my chest in pain. Minoru looks at me and bursts out laughing.

"So what happened to you huh?" He smirks at me while y/n's eyes were looking at me practically bulging out. She mouthed "I told you to rest"

Minoru huffed and forced her face to look back at his. "LOOK AT ME AND ONLY ME." His words echoed around the room and made y/n's face go from anger to panic quickly.

"Minoru how could you do this?!" She screamed launching herself at Minoru..

"Do what?!!  I haven't done anything!!!" He looked at her in an honest feeling of confusion.

"You hurt him!"

"No I didn't, why would I do that?!"

"You did! Stop lying! You-"

"STOP." I breathe out,

"It wasn't Minoru.. it- it w-" Minoru smacks me around the face before I say who it is.

"I'd like y/n to finish speaking. So what did you want to call me?" Minoru crosses his arms in triumph staring at a wary eyed y/n

"W-What.. so who was it??" She blinks.

I take a long gulp of air and go to speak again before Minoru holds a knife to my throat, catching me off guard.

"Not a peep from you, you hear me?" He glares into my eyes making me nod reluctantly.

{YOUR POV}

I try and listen to what Minoru is saying but I can't hear, it looks like it's something bad though by Shizuka's eyes.

"H-Hey.. anyone?" I pretend to look around confused but jump in shock as Minoru presses me against the wall again.. "Nothing you need to know honeybun." He pokes my cheek, I stare at his face.

Who is it?