Chapter 5

{Y/N'S POV}

I walked to school, tired and light-headed and also suffering with a bad ankle. I feel awful today but I can't betray my mum.

I lean against the wall and take a deep breath. Angie will be here today. Kill me. If she finds out about Mika I'm as good as dead.

I support all my weight to the wall and realise my shoes aren't gripped to the ground tight enough as I fall, my back thudding to the ground.

"AAAH"  I scream a little too loudly.

Oh no.

Classmates gather around and start laughing as I shoot glares to every single one.

It's good that Angie isn't here yet,

"Y/N?! ARE YOU OKAY OMG!" Mika squeaks as she pushes through the crowd

"Do I look okay god" I mumble but quickly pull a fake smile and nod.

She helps me up which is nice and we walk to the classroom whilst Mika sings Christmas songs.

I sit down at my desk and rub my ankle.

Why do I have to be so clumsy?

I hear a chair next to me and close my eyes

Don't be Minoru, don't be Minoru, don't be Minoru.

To my surprise, it's Angie.

"Hey there Y/n it's been so long since I've seen you!" She says and gives me a hug.

"I would sit somewhere else if I were you, Minoru is a creep and he sits there." I laugh

"Is he?" She opens the draw under his desk and peers at it and gasps which turns into a laugh.

"Hey I think this Minoru guy likes you." She shows me a diary which has my name written in quite a lot of it.

"Please put that book back before you read something you regret." I smack my head as she starts reading the whole thing and starts pulling weird faces.

Some popular people walk into the classroom as well as Minoru.

Luckily, Angie put the book back before he came in.

"Oh uh excuse me? This is my desk haha." He smiles at Angie.

"Oh yeah sorry" She moves and finds an empty seat which is like 50 seats away from me (not literally)

"Ugh what the hell" I grunt

"Why is my tray open?" He gasps and glances at me as I hold my hands up. He shoots me a nervous look and taps me on the shoulder as I start writing.

"Sorry for making your friend move" he whispers shrugs as I freeze

That whisper literally sent chills down my spine.

You are a strange person, Minoru Adachi.

***

{MINORU ADACHI'S POV}

I can't believe this is happening, someone went through my tray. That stuff is private.

Especially because it's about Y/N.

I swear if it's that new girl I have no choice but to take action because I really don't trust her.