Chapter 13

(Minoru's POV)

How dare he.

As Shizuka walks out, I wait for y/n to take a quick glance at us awkwardly and run off.

I push Shizuka up against a wall and grab him by the collar, he hums and looks at the Headteachers office in front of us. He winks at me as I put him down and hums and he starts to walk away.

"You won't get away with it next time." I growl.

{Y/N'S POV}

RING RING

I grunt and answer my phone.

"Heyaaa y/n do you mind if we meet on the school roof right now? I have something for you.." Minoru's lively voice echoes through the phone.

I was trying to avoid him and I'm probably getting into even more mess but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Sure.."

I end the call and start trudging up the long winding stairs to get to my destination. There is Minoru, staring into my bright pupils which is honestly sort of creepy.

"Sit down." He pats to the space next to me.

I sit down and hum a tune whilst he stares at me, he lifts his hand up but pulls it back but then does it again. I feel a soft touch to my face.

"Your skin is so smooth.. I just want to cover it in kisses" He mumbles.

I quiver at his words and slowly edge away, the sparkle in his eyes vanishes into disappointment.

"What did you do to Shizuka?" I nervously look up, Minoru shrugs. "Nothing at all. Now anyway I need to give you your thing." He smiles.

I edge back a little further as he searches through his bag, then he pulls out a small light blue box. It had the word 'sorry' neatly written on it.

"Open it." He holds it out to me and I carefully take it, I untie the velvet ribbon and lay it next to me, then open the box.

Inside is a beautiful silver necklace, decorated with tiny gold studs, in the middle was a gem that was your f/c. It looked very expensive yet beautiful. It dazzled you and left you speechless.

"Well?" He glances at me nervously.

"I-its beautiful!" I beam at him. "But this must've cost you so much!"

He shakes his head. "I'd spend all the money I have for you."

I smile awkwardly "Thanks.. but no.. you really don't have to."

I must of offended him somehow because he suddenly looked upset. He rubbed the back of his neck and then sighed after.

"So are you gonna take it or give it back?" He cocks his head to one side.

I nod "I'll take it. Thank you so much! But you really didn't have to" I smile.

I carefully place the box in my schoolbag and stare at the sky. The bright blue vision filled my eyes with joy. The fluffy clouds in their different forms made me feel at peace. I think Minoru felt that peace too.

I felt a rough hand interlock with mine, I look back down to see Minoru smiling.

Just then, a student with a short ponytail walks through the doors. She looks our age yet small and petite.

Her skirt was very short and I saw Minoru staring at her disgusted.

She places her bag next to me and sits down.

"Did I interrupt something?" She smirks.

"N-no." I blush a little, she rolls her eyes at me "My name is Tina. It's nice to meet you all!" She fake smiles and it gets extra fake when she sees Minoru.

Looking at me then him, she bursts out laughing. "You guys a couple?! Well I never."

Minoru furrows his eyebrows. I just sit there pretending to be happy.

"Excuse me? Is that term used as an insult?" Minoru sounds offended.

"No silly! By the way, you could do way better though!" She pushes me out of the way and sits next to him.

"Hold on. I don't even know who you are." Minoru doesn't look pleased. Tina gives him a dirty look. "What?! Everyone knows me!" She grumbles.

Tina grabs Minoru by the collar. "You better watch your mouth. You don't know what I'm capable of." She gives a sly grin, flipping her disgusting dyed blonde hair.

My timid self disappears as a fiery passion of hate takes over me.

"I'm sorry but none of us have heard of you so move along and go pester someone that actually gives one." I roll my eyes angrily at her.

Her eyes widen at my words "Y-you little!" She clenches her fists and swings a punch at me. Clearly, she has never had fighting skills as I just step out of the way making her topple over.

Me and Minoru start giggling and as we  realise we are in sync, I blush and look at away.

But Minoru doesn't.

Instead he grabs me and pulls me close to him.

"I seriously never wanna let you go" he whispers in my ear.

"Tina. I think it's time you get the hell out of here before I do something I regret." He glares at Tina.

Tina shrugs. "Okay I'm out of here fine you got me."

She struts off.

(Way too lazy to skip properly so I'll just put time skip just like so)

~After School~

I headed towards the school gates about to take my usual route home when something fell onto me, a body.

Shizuka.

He looked like he fainted or something. I grabbed him quickly and shook him.

"Shizuka?! SHIZUKA!" I grab him and throw him over my shoulder, I run to my house, suprisisngly he wasn't that heavy.

I rest him on my sofa and lay a blanket over him.

"Y/n? Wait what happened h-huh" he puts his hand on his head and groans.

"You fainted on me!"

Shizuka pulls me close to him. "Please stay I don't want to be alone.."