Chapter 10

{Y/N's POV}

"Shizuka, thank you for telling me!" I nod. He smiles but there's something he's not revealing.

"Sh-Shizuka is there something you're not telling me?" I look nervously between him and Minoru. Perhaps something has happened between them?

He looks at Minoru..

"A moment, please?"

He grunts and cautiously walks out of the room which surprises me since he's usually stubborn about these type of questions.

My attention is caught by some noises coming from the only boy in the room now.

My thoughts as well were interrupted as a rose is held to my face, my eyes were only focused on the rose for now.

I look up from the rose.

"P-please accept it." His hair falls in front of one eye and he desperately tries to flick it out of the way but it doesn't work at all. I blush a small bit and pull a big smile. His eyes are met with shock and emotion all of a sudden.

His world used to be colourless and bland, each petal from every flower had shrivelled, trees were stripped of their beauty, the necessities of nature were nowhere to be seen, the last flower gleamed in front of him, the only piece of hope. He picked it up and breathed in its incredible aroma. His world as if by magic burst into colour, each individual strand of grass shining bright. It was her. She was the colour to the world.

A tear ran down Shizuka's cheek and he leant his head to one side then beamed brightly. I reached out for the roses and clasped the outside of his hands. They were shaking violently but seemed to slightly calm down after I gave them a squeeze.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

Before he could reply Minoru bursts into the room, his eyes were twitching and his hands trembling with anger. The evil glint in his eyes terrified me.

"Stay away from him Minoru! I really mean it, if you try anything stupid you can call me dead as well.." my voice trailed off at the end as Shizuka gently put me to the side.

He put some glasses on all of a sudden and adjusted them. He couldn't possibly go against such a frightening person like Minoru.

Minoru tries to attack first and Satoshi just stands still. Somehow he hits thin air and swiftly gets pushed forwards which results in him tripping over a box and flying headfirst into a wardrobe. Shizuka closes the wardrobe with Minoru inside and smiles.

"It's all about calculation and timing. You can be weak as hell and still manage to pull off what I just did, it seems your obsessive boyfriend thinks that strength beats brains."

I marvel at the cleverness of what just happened, he didn't even hurt Minoru either. Peaceful fighting I guess?

My thoughts get interrupted as a warm hand clasps mine and before I know it I'm outside sprinting in the icy wind with the one boy who manged to beat that obsessive monster.

My legs feel like they can't run anymore, and I stumble and fall to my knees.

"How long have we been running?" I mumble out of breath.

"Precisely 1 minute" he giggles.

I need to get more fit definitely.

"I'll just have to pick you up then."

As I get picked up, I snuggle into his chest and breathe in the sweet scent that surely anyone would miss. He continues to run, strong and bold.

(Okay everyone short chapter because it's been long since I published -oops- and I didn't want to leave you guys without a chapter because maybe you'd forget this weird storyline -is there actually a storyline yet? 😂- I always forget storylines)