Chapter 7

Saturday
{MINORU ADACHI'S POV}

I hear a gentle tap on the door and gasp, I didn't know she'd come straight to my house! I run straight downstairs half dressed.

I open the door and smile but glance at her nervously when she starts staring at my chest gaping.

"What?" I say, confused.

"U-uhm I was going to meet you at your house I didn't know you were s-still getting ready.." She stutters, she's so cute.

"Eh sorry." I throw a shirt on quickly and smile, then smoothly hold her wrists and sit her down on the sofa.

Walking off, I take quick glances at her trying to think of what to do and what to say but she says something first.

"D-did you do something to.. Angie?"

I growl but stay calm, how dare she bring up her at this time?!

"Nope." I sigh with my back to her.

She's probably somewhere locked in a basement, or dead. The thought of it slightly made me laugh, but damn I'm looking so suspicious right now.

"Minoru." She calls my name and I turn around alerted, "You do know you can tell me, I won't react, I promise."

"I didn't do anything, now stop bringing it up or I may have to do something I regret." I grunt and hand her a glass of water, she looks at it strangely and suspiciously but decides to drink it.

"When are we leaving?" I smile.

"When you've finished getting ready, do you mind if I go into your bathroom and adjust some things"

"Sure" I smirk to myself and head upstairs to finish, she follows and I point to the direction of the bathroom as I go into my own room.

I adjust my collar and run my fingers through my hair nervously and nod.

"You can do this Minoru Adachi."

Walking to the bathroom I stand outside whistling and hear the odd "ugh" and "What the hell"

"You sure you're okay in there, I mean, I could always help." I grin.

"N-no! I don't need help." She growls and opens the door finally.

I take her hand and smile "Let's go."

{Y/N'S POV}

Walking with him feels so strange, he's sneaking so many odd glances at me, he thinks I don't realise either which is amazing, now I can fluster him and prepare for the rare moment.

"Hey can you stop looking at my face?" I smirk and he goes red and apologises.

It felt awkward now, what a mistake that was. He's also stopped staring at me and now is staring at the sky watching the clouds, but I get disturbed by his daydreaming by a big yell.

"OWW WHAT THE-" Minoru screams at the top of his lungs, I see he walked straight into a lamppost and it already has left a big red mark on his cheek.

What an idiot. Literally.

He grabs my hand and holds it to the red mark.

"Why should I try and help an injury that was y-your fault?" I stutter

He simply laughs it off, I swear if that was fake..

We arrive at the restaurant and sit down in a nice secluded area. I gawp at the pristine condition of everything, the lights gleamed over all the fancy gold lining which made up a rose.

There was nothing between us except a single candle, I watched the flame move violently, it was Minoru's damn weird breathing.

"Chill, why are you breathing so roughly?" I question and the candle stops flickering.

He ignores my question and starts to look mischievous, Minoru truly creeps me out.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look today?" His eyes start gleaming as he gently moves a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Just looking at you I can already tell you're the prettiest woman here." He winks at me making me go bright red, stupid old me, I now become a flustered mess.

"Well... uh-" I get interrupted by Minoru putting a finger to my lips, I feel extremely funny and embarrased now.

"After food, I wanna take you somewhere special, somewhere you've never been before but I know you'll love." He beams, I hate the crazy look in his eyes, I don't trust him.

"I'm sorry but it's a no." I grunt.

"N-no?" He asks surprised, what hope did he think he had of me saying yes? So predictable.

He grabs my wrists tightly from under the table making me yelp and his fingernails dug into my wrist, it hurts, but I can't scream for some reason.

"SAY YES"

"F-fine, please let go!" I screech and as he releases the strong grip off of me I rush to the nearest bathroom and lock myself in a cubicle.

"So, so sick." I mumble to myself and a tear rolls down my face as I stare at the small marks in my wrist. I was so scared to come out of the bathroom but I had to do it. Maybe I could escape? I have a chance.

I take a deep breath and sneak out of the bathroom, staying far away with Minoru who's head is bowed down low now, successfully I rush out and start speed walking. I actually did it!

{MINORU ADACHI'S POV}

What the hell did I do?! Why did I do that? I scared her off, I saw her walk out of the bathroom, well she doesn't have a choice now.

Storming outside, I run after her and we are now in a very pitch black and isolated atmosphere. I grab her shoulders and make her turn around.

"So close to your house," I smile "But yet so far." I grab her hand and start walking the opposite direction.

"Please.. l-let go" She croaks and bows her head, now I'm practically dragging her so I pick her up and continue walking.

We reach a nice, secluded cottage and I welcome her through the door and lock the door behind us.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this moment, ever since I set eyes on you, my life has counted down to this one moment. You'll stay in here, we both will stay here, like a happy family." I smile.

Grabbing her hand once again, I lead her to her own room.

"I didn't know if you'd like to sleep in the same room as me, so out of the kindness in me you have your own room, but if you need anything just knock on my door, my room is right next to yours.

She sits down on a bed and stares at her phone sighing, I decide to stay in my own room and let her enjoy the first couple of minutes of her new future.

No one needs school, no one needs jobs, no one needs money, no one needs entertainment, the only thing everyone needs that only I have; is Y/N.