Meant To Be Riker Lynch Love Story

"Aria get up or you'll be late for school."my best friend Bell said.

I groaned and sat up in my bed then went to the bathroom to take a shower.After I took my shower I got dressed then brushed my hair and teeth then headed out the door to go to school.

"So remember try not to get into any trouble today."Bell said as she droped me off at school.

"I'll try but I can't promise anything."I said cracking a smile.

She shook her head with a smile on her face "I love you kid have a good day."

"Love you to and I won't."I said closing her car door and walking into the school.

I walked to my locker and put in the combo and got my books for English and History since those were my first two classes and shut my locker.

"Hey Aria want to walk to homeroom together?"Rydel asked with a bright smile on her face.

"Sure."I said smiling back.

We walked to Mrs.Ross' room for homeroom and sat in the back of the class like always.

"If your not busy today want to come over and hang out?"Rydel asked.

I shrugged "Sure I mean we haven't  hung out in forever."

"Awesome."she said.

4th period I had lunch so I walked into the lunchroom and looked around trying to see if there was any one I knew that I could sit with.

"Aria come sit with us."Rydel said pulling my wrist to her table.

She sat down next to a boy with blond hair that was a little younger then her.I took a seat next to her.

"Guys this is my best friend Ariana but call her Aria.Aria this is Ross,Rocky and Ratliff"she said with a smile pointing to each of the boys.

"Hi."I said with a small smile.

They all said hey back then I turned to Rydel.

"Don't you have an older brother?"I asked.

"We do but he graduated last year."Ross said.

"Oh."I said.

"You are way to quiet but no worries you won't be by the end of the week."he said leaning back in his chair.

Rydel laughed "You should hear this girl when she gets mad.Two weeks ago she got detention for going off on that football player Brad for making fun of her accent."

"Where are you from?"Ratliff asked.

"Tenessea."I said.

"You accent isn't that bad any more."Rydel said.

I noddded "Yeah but some days it's pretty bad again."

I made it a whole day with out getting detention and I was pretty proud of myself.I went to my locker and got my English book and Spanish book and put them in my bag and waited for Rydel.

"Hey ready to go?"Rydel asked all smiles.

"Yeah."I said.

"Good let's go."she said grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside.

We walked to her house since she didn't live that far away from the school like me.Rydel walked into the house and I followed behind her closing the door behind me.

"I'm home."Rydel yelled.

"How was school?"a guy with blond hair asked smirking.

"Pretty good."she said going to the kitchen.

"Rydel's a nice friend isn't she just leaving you here.I'm Riker by the way."he said with a smile.

I laughed "Ariana but you can call me Aria."

"Nice name it's pretty."Riker said.

I bit my lip "Thanks.I like Riker it's original."

"Yeah it's original alright."he said with a laugh making me laughing.

"If you're done flirting with Aria I wish to hang out with her."Rydel said handing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks."I said to her.

"No problem.Oh can you show me that song you wrote last month I really want to learn it."she said.

"Sure why not."I said smiling.

She smiled back and dragged me to a room that had a bunch of guitars and a keyboard.She handed me a guitar smiling.

"Okay go."Rydel said.

I laughed and started to stum the guitar and then started to play the song. Rydel start

Song she sang and played is on the side.

"That was amazing."Riker said walking into the room.

"Thanks."I said

"We should hang ouy some time and you should teach me one of your songs and I can teach you one of mine."he said sitting next to me.

"Yeah we can on Friday if you want.I dont have any thing to do then"I said smiling.

"Friday is good for me to cause Rydels going to a sleepover,my parents are going away and Rocky and Ross will be over at Ratliff's all day."he said.