Chapter 14 We Should Be Use To This By Now

When I got to the park I was soaked.I got a text from Rydel that said Riker wouldn't come out of his room so I ran as fast as I could over to their house which didn't take that long.I knocked on the door and Rocky answered.

"Hey Aria."Rocky said.

"Hi can I come in?"I asked.

"Sure."he said moving aside so I could come in.

I closed the door and Rydel dragged me to Rikers room.Before she could open the door Riker opened it and stood there with his a surprised look on his face.

"I'm so sorry."was the only thing I could manage to get out before the tears poured down my face.

Riker pulled me into a tight hug and wiped the tears away.

"Aria you have no reason to be sorry I'm the one who should be sorry."he said.

"No I'm sorry for letting my jealousy get the best of me."I said more tears falling.

Riker just laughed and kissed me softly.

"Your not mad?"I asked.

"No I'm not mad at you I love you way to much to be mad."he said.

I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Can we start over?"he asked.

"Like our relationship?"I asked.

"Yeah I want to be with you still.Let's just forget about the stupid fight and go from where we left off."he said.

"I'd love that."I said.

He didn't say anything he just kissed me but in a way the kiss was words its self.Later that night Riker drove me home and stayed the night so we could talk.

"You know when I said leave all I wanted was you to just stay and tell me you love me and didn't mean it."I told Riker.

"I wanted to."Riker said holding me close.

We didn't talk much after that, I fell asleep with my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.The next morning I woke up at 10 which was an hour after Riker had woken up.While I was asleep he went home and changed then came back.

"Morning Aria."Riker said kissing my cheek.

"Morning."I said.

I sluggishly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth after that I grabbed some clothes and took a shower.After I got out of the shower and dressed for the day   then my phone rang.I answered it seeing it was my mom.

"Hey mom."I said.

"Hey Ariana what are you doing?"my mother asked.

"Just took a shower a few minutes ago.What are you doing?"I asked.

"Just picked Cady up from Bell's house.Is that boy with you?"she asked in a rude way.

I laughed a bit at how she always called Riker that boy "Yes mother Riker is here."

"Did he spend the night?"she asked.

"If he did or didn't it is not your concern."I replied.

"I'm only looking out for you dear that's all."she said kindly.

"I know mom.Well I better go I'll call you later bye."I said and hung up.

After I ended the call with my mom I sighed and ran a hand through my hair then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"You okay?"Riker asked.

"I'm fine."I said leaning back on him.

"You seem upset and I know what will make you feel better."he said.