Chapter 11 With You I'd Dance In A Storm In My Best Dress

When Riker came over it was 9 and he picked me up and we were in his car driving some where.

"Where are we even going?"I asked.

"Some where to talk."Riker answered.

"We could have talked at my house."I said.

He smiled slightly but I could tell something was up "Yeah but now it can be a lot more private and I wont have pictures all over the Internet."

Ouch that kind of hurt I mean the whole pictures over the Internet what was he embarrassed to be seen with me now? I put that thought out of my head and just looked out the window and seen nothing familiar to me.A few minutes later he parked the car at a place that over looked the ocean.Riker got out of the car then opened up my door holding out his hand for me to take which I did.

"Why are we here?"I asked.

Riker smiled "Because this place means a lot to me so I thought I'd show you it since you mean a lot to me also."

I smiled back "That's sweet."

He just laughed and kissed my cheek.

"If I say something crazy promise you'll just listen first okay."Riker said looking in my eyes.

"Okay I promise."I said.

He nodded and took a breath "Aria Ive been thinking lately about us.I mean I want so much more for us then dating.I want us to be well together for a long time"

My heart started to pound in my chest because I was so scared of what he might say now.

"It'd be great for you to say I'm not crazy when I say this but Aria I think I might want to marry you."he said.

"Riker we're to young to get married and you have a lot of stuff going on with glee and every thing right now."I said touching his arm.

"Your right."he said.

I smiled at him "Riker I love you a lot and I'm willing to wait a while until we are both ready for that okay."

"I love you to and that means a lot."he replied.

A few raindrops started to fall then before I knew it I was getting soaked by the rain.I looked over at Riker who had a smile plastered on his face.

"Want to dance?"Riker asked.

I smiled "I'd love to."

Yeah we are weird dancing in the rain but it's something Iv always wanted to do.By 1 in the morning we were on our way back to my house with me giggling.

"What are you giggling about now?"Riker asked smiling.

"How you made my dreams come true by dancing in the rain with me."I said.

"Glade I could do that for you."he said.