Chapter 7.Glee and New Friends

After Riker left to take Rydel I went to my room to get dressed for bed.After I got dressed I went back out to the living room and watched some Glee.Riker was back within 10 minutes.

"What are you watching now?"Riker asked sitting next to me on the couch then pulled me unto his lap with my back to the arm rest.

"Glee duh."I said rolling my eyes.

"You watch way to much Glee."he said pressing his lips to my shoulder.

I laughed "Don't judge me."

"I'm not judging.So tomorrow I have to go shoot some stuff for Glee wanna come?"he asked.

Nodded was the only thing I could do since I couldn't find my voice.

"Your such a dork but I love you."Riker said.

We fell asleep on my couch some where around 2:30 and we had to get up at 8 something to go to the studio.

"Aria wake up."a familiar voice said.

"No."I said.

"Fine don't come with me to go record an episode of Glee."they said.

I shot straight up and glared at Riker "Don't threaten me like that ever again."

He laughed "Sorry couldn't help it."

After I took my shower and got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair then we headed out the door.The sun was up in the sky shinning bright and I was glaring at it with my sunglasses on.

"I hate the sun in the morning."I said.

"You hate every thing in the morning."Riker said cracking a smile.

"Not true I hate every thing but you in the morning."I said correcting him.

"Thanks that makes me feel loved."he said grabbing my hand.

I smiled and turned on the radio with my free hand and looked for a station that had a song I could sing to I finally found one Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato.When we got to the studio Riker got out of the car and opened up my door.

"I could have opened my own door."I said with a smile.

"I know but I was being a gentleman."he said putting his arm around my waist.

We walked through a few doors and finally got to his dressing room were two guys were.I already knew their names because Riker had talked about them earlier.

"Hey Riker."Curt said.

"Hey,guys can you keep Aria company until I get back from getting ready."Riker asked.

"Yeah."Curt said.

"Cool thanks.I'll be back in a few minutes."Riker said and kissed my cheek.

I stood there awkwardly waiting for either Curt or Titus to say something.

"So your Aria,Riker has told us a lot about you."Curt said smiling at me.

"Oh dear that's bad."I said with a laugh that made the other two laugh also.

"No it's nothing bad I swear."Titus said.

After a half an hour of Curt and Titus doing impressions of Riker about how he always talks about me I was laughing so hard I was crying on the floor.

"Oh Aria is so perfect she has every thing I could ever want in a girl,I wonder if she knows how nervous I get around her."Curt said mocking Riker.

"That is so funny."I said wiping away my tears.

I turned my head to see Riker in the door way with a confused look on his face.

"I'm not even going to ask."Riker said.

"Good because we wouldn't have told you."Titus said winking at me.

A few minutes later they started filming and it was pretty cool to see them act.I couldn't keep my eyes off Riker though.But any way after they were done filming for the day it was about 2 in the afternoon and I was starving.Riker,Curt and Titus were getting changed into normal clothes then we were all going out to eat.I had been waiting for about 10 minutes when I decided to go on facebook and seen I had 2 new friend requests of course it was Titus and Curt so I accepted them.I put my phone in my back pocket and then some one picked me up from behind and spun me around making me giggle and I knew it was Riker.

"What was that for?"I asked after he put me down.

He shrugged "You looked bummed out and I wanted to see you smile."

"Your so sweet."I said blushing.

"So I've been told."he said smiling then leaned in toward me and kissed me.

He put a hand on my cheek and deepend the kiss but I broke away when I heard some one clear their throat.

"Try not to swollen the poor girl Riker."Curt said.

I laughed and Riker grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together.Today so far had turned out pretty good and I was in a very happy mood lets just hope it stayed that way.