Chapter 10 Phoenix Arizona and Ignoring

It was July 9th and I was on a plane on my way to see Riker in Phoenix Arizona.The plane had just landed and I was so excited to see Riker as soon as I could I ran off the plane and right into Riker's arm's.

"I missed you."I said.

"I missed you to Aria."Riker said and kissed me.

I smiled and he grabbed my hand walking me to the car.I was only going to be in Phoenix for a while since Riker really wanted me to come to one of the concerts and I finally caved in.After the concert was over it was 2 A.M and we were driving to the airport. Before I got on the plane I kissed Riker and hugged him tightly then got on the plane to go home.

2 months had passed and it was now September 9th and I had been in college for 3 weeks now and had a best friend already named Valerie.We hung out a lot and studied all the time.

"So what are you doing today?"Valerie asked as we walked to our last class of the day and my favorite English.

"I'm not sure what about you what are you doing?"I asked.

She smiled "I'm going on a date with my boyfriend Kevin he is so sweet we've been together for 5 years now."

"Sounds like fun."I said.

Today was Thursday and tomorrow we were having a test so I had to study alone since Valerie had a date with Kevin.I walked into my apartment and my phone rang I sighed and answered it not looking at who it was.

"Hello."I said.

"Hey Aria."Riker said.

A smiled spread across my face "Hey what are you doing?"I asked setting my books on the counter.

"Not much what about you?How's school?"he asked.

"Well I have to study for a test tomorrow in English which I can pass with flying colors might I add."I said.

"Aria I have to go I'll call you later.I love you."Riker said.

"Okay.Love you to bye."I said and hung up before he could say anything else.

I set my phone down on the counter and ran a hand through my hair.I loved him so why was it killing me any time we talked since he was away.Part of me said it was because he was slowly slipping away the other part said it was because I loved him so much I missed him.

A week later every time Riker texted or called me I ignored it.Any way Valerie was over and we were talking when my phone rang I just ignored it knowing it was Riker.

"Why aren't you answering it?"Valerie asked.

"No reason it's just it isn't any one important."I said shrugging.

"Who is it?"she asked.

"Riker."I said sighing.

She rolled her eyes and handed me the phone when it rang again "Answer it you need to talk to him."

"Valerie."I said.

"Aria no your talking to him."she said.

I rolled my eyes and answered the phone "Hey Riker."

"Hey Aria.Why haven't you answered my calls lately?I've been wanted to talk to you."Riker said.

"I've been busy with school and all.So what do you want to talk to me about?"I asked.

"I'd rather see you to talk about it."he said.

"See me?Your back already?"I asked.

He laughed "Yeah I've been back for 3 days.Can I come over?"

I looked over at Valerie who nodded smiling.

"Sure."I said.

Valerie winked at me and mouthed bye then left.

"Okay I'm on my way over then."he said.

"Alright bye."I said and hung up.

Wonder what he wants to talk about??Thanks for reading and comment and let me know what you think of the story.