Chapter 5 Im falling for you tuthfully

So Im proud to say I finally graduated from high school and Riker and I have gotten pretty close.Cady has also started to take a liking in Riker.Riker is pretty fond of her to no lie those two are like best friends.Any way so I was at the park sitting on one of the swings next to Cady who Riker was pushing on the swing all giggles and smiles that made me smile I really loved Cady.

"How is the whole looking for an apartment coming?"Riker asked.

"I havent had time to look yet because Im always watching Cady."I said sighing.

"Well I could watch her one day and you could go look or we could go you,Cady and me."he said.

"Really?"I asked smiling.

"Yeah."he said.

"I love you."I said hugging him.

He smiled and hugged me back "Can we talk later?"

"Yeah of course"I said.

We took Cady back to my house and went for a walk so we could talk.

"Aria I know you think all the guys you fall for will always walk out on you but Im not like that.The first time I seen you I fell for you and every day I see you I fall for you even more.And I wont eve hurt you."Riker said break the silence.

I nodded "I know you wont hurt me.And truth be told I have fallen for you harder then any other guy I have ever liked"

"Every time you smile it makes me smile and every time you laugh it just makes my day."he said.

I stopped walking "That is the sweetest thing any guy has ever said to me before."

"Well they arent like me who actually loves you.Aria do you want to be my girlfriend?"he asked.

Tears grew in my eyes and I kissed him "I'd love to."I said after I broke the kiss.

"Why are you crying?"Riker asked wipping away the tears that fell.

I laughed "Because Im happy to be with some one who loves me."

He started to laugh to and grabbed my hand and laced out fingures together.We walked back to my house hand in hand because I had to watch Cady since my mom was going to work.On the way back to my house Riker was on his phone doing something and smiled.

"I would ask what you are smiling about but Im kinda scared to ask."I said.

"Well you'll find out either way if I tell you or you see it."Riker said.

When we got to my house my mom left for work and I sat on the couch with Riker next to me while I was on my laptop looking for apartments.I found a place that looked big and I knew Cady and I were going to love it there so I put the number in my phone so tomorrow I would call the place.

"What are you doing?"Cady asked sitting next to me.

"Looking at apartments."I said my eyes glued to the computer.

"Your leaving me?"she asked with a frown.

I laughed "No Cady we are leaving this place."

"So me,you and Riker?"she asked.

"No Cad's just you and me."I said.

"Why isnt Riker coming dont you like him no more?"she asked.

"I do but he likes living at his house."I said.

Cady frowned again "Will he come visit?"

"Yeah Cady I'll come over all the time."Riker said with a soft smile.

I smiled and went on facebook and seen Riker changed his facebook statuse to in a relationship with Ariana Reid.

"Your such a dork is that what you were smiling about?"I asked Riker.

"I may be a dork but you love me and yes it was."Riker said kissing my cheek.

12 o'clock came and Cady was passed out on the couch I smiled at her and took her to her bed and tucked her in kissing her check then closed the door behind me.I walked back out to the living room where Riker was and sat next to him.