Chapter 9 Problems and Glee Tour

Once I got to the hospital I met up with Bell who had a tearstaned face and red puffy eyes.

"What happened?"I asked as soon as I seen her.

She swallowed "It's Cady."

My stomach twisted into knots when she said Cady's name "What's wrong with her?"

Bell's eyes went straight to the floor "She wont wake up your mother went to wake her up this morning and Cady wouldn't wake up.But they said she would hopefully within a few days."

"I want to see her."I said.

She nodded and we took the elevator up to the 8th floor where Cady was.Bell put her hand on my shoulder as we walked into the room Cady was in.My mom was there tears streaming down her face.

"Aria."my mom said turning to me and hugging me tightly.

I didn't say anything I just hugged her and let the tears fall from my eyes.I sat down next to Cady's bed side and held her small hand in mine.At 6:30 my mom said I should go home so I did.

"See you tomorrow sweetheart."my mom said hugging me before I left.

"Okay."I said.

I took one last look at Cady then walked to the elevator with Bell then out to my car. When I got into my house I checked my phone and seen 8 missed calls 5 from Riker,2 from Rydel and 1 from Curt.I set my phone on the coffee table and sat on the couch staring at the TV that wasn't even turned on.A week later Cady was fine and could come home thank God for that to because I was really depressed with out her.But any way I had the TV on and was reading a magazine while sitting on Riker's lap.

"Woah this is awesome."I said reading an article about the Taylor Swift.

"What?"Riker asked.

"There's and article about Taylor Swift."I said.

"Don't you already know every thing about her already?"he asked.

I rolled my eyes "No not everything that's just weird."

"I was just kidding."he said.

"I know."I said walking to my bedroom to put my magazine back.

Riker followed me to my bedroom with a smile on his face I ignored his smile and went over to my dresser and looked in the mirror and sighed.

"Whats wrong?"Riker asked with concern in his voice.

I shook my head "Nothing."

"Aria tell me what's wrong."he said.

"Why do you think all my other boyfriends left?Do you think it was because I wasn't pretty?"I asked him.

"Aria that is crazy talk.You the most beautiful girl I have ever met."he said then kissed my lips softly.

"Thanks you are the best boyfriend ever."I said hugging him.

Riker just smiled then kissed me again but this time the kiss was more deeper and passionate then the others.His arms were around my waist and mine were around his neck.The kiss was getting pretty deep when my phone rang to Justin Beiber's Baby don't judge me I'm in love with that song.Riker reached into my back pocket and took my phone out then tossed it on my dresser after turning it off.

"Where were we?"Riker asked with a smirk.

"I don't remember."I said playing dumb.

"Well I'll help you with that."he said.

I laughed and right as he was about to kiss me again his phone rang.Riker sighed and took his phone out of his pocket and answered it.

"What Curt?"Riker asked.

I put my hand over my mouth to keep my from giggling.Riker looked over at me and winked making me giggle more.

"Yeah I'm at Aria's.Yeah I still have to tell her bye."he said and hung up the phone rolling his eyes.

"What did Curt want?"I asked.

"He was just reminding of what I had to tell you."he said.

I nodded "Which would be?"

"Aria."Riker said grabbing my hand.

"Riker."I said mocking him.

He smiled and kissed me again I guess maybe he thought I would forget about what he had to tell me but I didn't. I broke away from him a looked at him.

"Riker can you tell me please?"I asked.

He laughed "Worried much?"

"Worried a lot."I replied.

"It's nothing to worry about trust me."he said.

I did trust him to be honest with you,I trusted him more then any one else. Any way we went to Starbucks to meet up with Curt since he was bored and wanted to hang out with us.When we got to Starbucks like always girls wanted an autograph from him so I let go of his hand and walked in to talk to Curt.

"Hey Aria where's Riker?"Curt asked after I got my coffee and walked over to the table he was at.

I sighed and sat across from him "Giving people autographs like always."

"Look I know Riker's all famous and every thing but he'll always be the same Riker trust me fame will never get to his head."he said leaning back in his chair.

"I know he's still him but I just want to go out once with out people recognizing him."I said.

Curt just laughed and shook his head.

"Wow that made me sound selfish I didn't mean it like that though I mean it's great he gets to live out his dream and all.."I said

"But you just want to go out and not have girls scream his name."he said.

I shrugged "Yeah but I'll get over it."

"I admire you Aria, your boyfriend is loved by so many girls but you are okay with it."he said.

"I have to be don't I, I mean if I don't want him to walk out on me like every one else did.You have to make sacrifices for others."I said with a smile.

A few minutes later Riker walked in and sat next to me.

"What were you two talking about?"Riker asked looking at Curt.

"Nothing really right Aria."Curt said winking at me.

I smiled "Right."

"So did Riker tell you Glee is going on tour and we're going with them?"he asked.

"No he didn't."I said.

"Oh well we are leaving at the end of the week."he said.

"When did you guys find out about it?"I asked.

"A few weeks ago."he said.

I looked over at Riker who had a guilty look on his face.

"How long will you guys be gone?"I asked.

Curt shrugged "A few month's probably."

"Wow well I bet it'll be fine right I mean getting to go a lot of place."I said with a smile.

Riker drove me home after Curt left, Riker was strangely silent.I grabbed him hand and smiled at him.

"Your not mad are you?"Riker asked.

I shook my head "No, I mean I was a little upset that you didn't tell me but you know I got over it."