Chapter 3: Training

I ran outside until I saw a bright blur of red and yellow. I went to try and stop running but once again I failed and crashed to the ground. I heard laughing, I looked up to see Wally and Flash smiling down at me. I saw Wally's hand in front of my face and I took it and he helped me stand up. All of a sudden I felt an energy course down my arm and flow out of my body and into his. Wally seemed to feel it too and he fell backwards, letting go of my hand.

"What was that?" Wally asked.

"I-I don't know." I said tiredly.

"Alright, strange teenage horomones aside, let's start training!" Flash smiled.

Wally and I glared at him and refused to look at each other. I smirked however. Now that I had met Flash I would be able to run faster then Wally. I sped off and went to look behind me to sneer at Wally, however he was not behind me but beside me.

"Stop! NOW!" Flash yelled.

Wally and I both tried to stop but failed miserably. We ended up tripping over each other and landed on the ground tangled together. I groaned and tried to stand up only to be rolled over so that I was pinned to the ground by Wally.

"We keep ending up like this, must be fate trying to tell us something."  Wally winked at me.

I smiled sweetly at him and he didn't even notice me move my leg and knee him in the stomach. He rolled off of me and was gripping his stomach in pain. I smiled and stood up.

"Wally, how were you able to run that fast? Consumer was running at my speed and so were you. How is that possible?" Flash asked, astonished.

"I don't know. I couldn't run like that this morning."

"Consumer, is it possible that you transferred your powers to him?" Flash asked.

"I don't know. As far as I'm concerned, I can only absorb powers."

"We should go now and talk to Batman about this." Flash said heading towards the entrance of Mount Justice.

"Maybe just you should talk to Batman. Things might go better that way." I smiled.

"Are you sure? It might be more believable coming from you." Flash said.

"Trust me it won't be. Just go, I'll stay with Kid Flash for now."

Wally and I watched Flash walk away and we turned to each other. Wally was beaming at me and at first I thought it was cute, but eventually it began to freak the hell out of me.

"Dude stop it. You're freaking me out." I said.

"Sorry! It's just that, I'm finally as fast as The Flash! I've been wanting this since I became Kid Flash and you gave it to me." He smiled.

"In all honesty, and I'm not trying to be rude, but I didn't intentionally give you those powers." I said.

"But you still gave them to me all the same!"

"But we don't even know if that was me!"

"It had to be! Did you not feel that transfer of energy from before! It was you!"

"We'll figure it out later!" I yelled at him.

"Fine but we'll prove I'm right and then I'm going to give you the biggest hug ever!"

"No! Hell no!"

"Why not? Don't you want a hug from Wally?"

"I haven't had a hug from anybody besides Kaira for 2 years." I stated.

"Why not!?" Wally asked.

"Well I've lived with Kaira for the past 2 years, so she was my only close friend."