Chapter 14: Shot by Kryptonite Bullets

"No way! Bats told us to stay away from him!" Wally said.

"He'll know where Roy is. He won't recognize me." I stated.

"I don't trust it."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards my father's cell. I had anticipated this and had found out which one was his. I felt nervous. I still wanted to kill him, but I knew better than to do that. I typed in the security code and stepped into the room. I saw my father in a straight jacket and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Oh that's a new facial expression! Your always so monotonous! What a good joke!" He laughed.

"Seems to me anything can be considered a joke to the Joker."

"What do you want! I was told you wouldn't be coming today. By you!" He cackled.

"I am in need of some information, Joker." I said.

"Why should I tell you anything! It would ruin the punch line!" Joker laughed.

"You will comply with me Joker." I stated.

"What's in it for me if I do!" Joker smiled widely.

"What exactly do you want."

"Change back into yourself, daughter." He laughed once more.

I stood there, my eyes widening in shock. How could he have possibly known?

"Do you really think I don't know my own daughter? Now why has Bats got you here? To kill me?"

I changed back into my regular self. "This has nothing to do with you, Joker. Batman didn't even want me to talk to you, however I know that you have the most information on Arkham. Information that I need."

"Why should I help you? You betrayed your own father. Your own flesh and blood."

"You injected me with chemicals and tortured me when I was a child. I think we're even." I spat at him.

"Fine. Fine what do you need to know from your daddy." Joker cackled.

"I am looking for an inmate. Tall, extremely fit. Does not look like he belongs here but has mild symptoms of psychosis. Has orange hair."

"Oh you mean that Speedy-boy! Of course thats not the name they gave him here. They said he was a psychopathic killer, but I knew better than that. It's funny how a sidekick like Speedy-boy ends up in here for 3 years without you noticing."

"Where is he?" I growled.

"They keep him on the top floor. One of the padded cell rooms. Kid bashes around all day and night." Joker laughed.

"Thank you, father." I said, turning invisible once more.

"Oh invisibility? Which one of your little goody-two-shoes friends gave you that?"

I shut the door and locked it again. I went to where I knew Wally was hiding. I knew that he was upset with me for talking to my dad, but now I actually knew where Roy was.

"Top floor, padded cell. That's where Roy is." I said.

"Great! Did everything go alright with your dad?" Wally asked.

"Fine." I mumbled. I radioed Batman and Robin. "Roy is on the top floor in one of the padded cells."

"We'll meet you up there." Batman said.

"Top floor. Now." I said to Wally.

We speeded up towards the top floor and I saw Robin and Batman waiting for us.