Chapter 19: Reunion

7 Years Later

I walked down the familiar hallways and I smiled as I looked upon memories of the past. A lot of things were different from when I was 16. Hell I've changed a lot. 7 years can change a person, though I must admit that I have changed for the better. I looked a lot older now, I mean I'm 23 now. I would hope that I've changed. I'm in university now, studying psychology as well as art. I walked around the inside of Wayne Manor, suitcase in hand.

I was beaming. I missed this place. It had been so long since I had been here. About 5 years? I was so caught up in school and being Consumer that I never came to visit. Of course there was the occasional mission with Batman, but other than that, I never visited Bruce Wayne or Alfred. I had missed my chance to visit Dick at Wayne Manor. He was now in charge of taking care of Blüdhaven as Nightwing. It was weird to see him as a 20 year old instead of the little kid that I was used to.

"Welcome home, Miss Amelia." Alfred said.

"Hey Alfred. It's been a long time." I smiled.

"Indeed it has Miss. I'll take your bags to your room. I should also inform you that Miss Kaira and Master Dick are also staying here. Master Bruce requests all of you for dinner."

"Thanks Alfred." I said.

I walked around the manor, looking for Dick and Kaira. As I was walking around I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Next think I know I feel something slam into my stomach. I felt the wind get knocked out of me. I looked down to see this child. He looked a little rough around the edges, but other than that he looked very similar to Dick when he was a child.

"Who the hell are you?" he yelled.

"I'm Amelia Wayne." I stated.

"Wayne?" he asked.

"I'm Bruce's adopted daughter. Who are you?"

"Jason Todd." he stated.

"I'm going to assume that you're the new Robin."

"How would you know?" he said defensively.

"I know that Bruce is Batman so obviously I'm going to assume you're Robin."

"Great skills of deduction. But I know that Amelia Wayne isn't your real name."

"No, it's not. Before I was adopted by Bruce I was adopted by another family and my name was Amelia Lionhart. However my real name is Amelia Elizabeth Joker." I said.

"You mean you're..." he trailed off.

"Yes I'm the Joker's daughter." I sighed.

"Then you're a threat to us." he said, getting ready for an attack.

"I can assure you Jason, she is no threat to us. She has proven that multiple times." Bruce said, appearing out of nowhere and placing a hand on Jason's shoulder.

"Long time, no see Bruce." I smiled.

"It has been a long time. How have you been?"

"Alright for the most part. It's challenging to be both a university student and Consumer. But I'm maintaining my average of 90% so I'm doing okay." I sighed.

"Are you sure you have enough time for a visit? Maybe you should go back home." Jason said.

"I'm on break from school at the moment and though I never stop being Consumer, nothing has come up right now. Don't mess with me, kid. You should know what I'm capable of."

"Oh really? I'm shaking in my cape and boots." Jason smirked.

I wanted to punch this little twerp right in the face, but I had to admire his guts. I looked at Bruce and I could tell he knew what I had planned. He nodded his head in approval and he followed me with Jason into the gymnasium. Jason got prepared to spar and I smiled to myself. I saw him move to land a blow and I sped away. He spun around to find me right behind him and I punched him, knocking him backwards. I then turned invisible and flew up into the air. As I read his mind I could see how confused he was and I smiled, lifting him off the ground. I became visible again and smiled at him as I set him back down on the ground. He looked from me to Bruce and then back to me.