Chapter 4: No Cuddles, Only Justice

I smiled and skipped away, looking around for Wally. As I was skipping along I passed a room and noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I back tracked. I looked into the room and smiled softly. Kaira and Kaldur were sitting together, watching a movie. Both of them were staring at the screen, but I knew they were paying more attention to each other. It was taking them forever to get together, but when they did, I knew it would go well. I left them alone and continued my search for Wally. I ended up finding him in the main hall and began walking towards him.

"Hey, Consumer!" Wally smiled.

"You won..." I grumbled.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"I can transfer powers to super hero's with similar powers. I gave you Flash's powers."

"YES! I WAS RIGHT!" Wally cheered.

"Yeah you were right, good for you." I mumbled.

"Why aren't you happy? Not only do you get an awesome hug from me, your super power is even better than you thought!"

"But it's dangerous! I could give more powers or stronger powers to super villains! I'm a danger to all of you!"

"You'll learn to manage it, I know you will. Now time for a hug!"

"You think it's going to be that easy. Hug me if you can." I smirked and sped off.

I began running around Mount Justice, brushing past everyone. Wally was keeping pace with my speed. Why hadn't he caught me yet? All of a sudden I was tackled to the ground. I groaned and tried to get up, but Wally had wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Got you!" He beamed.

"This is more cuddling then hugging but sure." I laughed.

I saw Wally smirking and then he began tickling me. I started laughing hysterically. I could feel tears  around my eyes. I began to squirm on the floor and try to wiggle away from Wally, but he held me still.

"Stop! Wally stop!" I laughed out.

All of a sudden I felt Wally being pulled away and I looked up to see Batman. I glared at him and stood next to Wally, crossing my arms defensivly. Wally looked almost nervous, and I could tell that he was trying to hide it.

"I heard about your power advancement." Batman said, looking at Wally.

"Yeah. Thanks to Consumer over here." He said, grinning at me.

"Well good. Seems Consumer is just full of suprises." Batman looked to me.

"Well not like I asked to be." I growled out.

"Wally, excuse Consumer and I for a moment."

I watched Wally nod his head and he looked at me smiled and waved goodbye. I waved back and smiled. As soon as Wally was gone I stormed away from Batman. He followed behind me and I walked into my room. I went to slam the door shut, but he held it open and stepped inside. I glared at him and went to go and sit on my bed. I saw him just standing by the door, waiting for something.

"Can you not do that? It makes me uncomfortable." I said from my posistion on the bed.

"Are you and Wally...?" He trailed off.

"Together? No. Why would you care?"

"No reason."

"Liar."

"I am not lying, I was just wondering."

"Why would you even care to wonder? Keep your focus on Dick and Kaira. I mean Dick is learning to hack into every system in Mount Justice and Kaira and Kaldur are closer than Wally and I are."

"I trust Kaira and Dick."

"But you don't trust me right? Of course not, I might go and run and tell my father all of your plans!" I sighed out.

"Why do you say things like that?" Batman asked.

"Because I know that's how you think!"

"You know nothing!" He yelled.

I was shocked. Batman never yelled. He was always a stoic heartless man with a mask. He never showed emotion, so why was he doing so now. I watched him walk out of my room, and I groaned in frustration. Why did he have to be so confusing? Hopefully he'll leave me alone and go bother Dick and Kaira. I slipped my hoodie off  and smiled at the freedom of it. At least in my room I could be myself and not Consumer. All of a sudden the door slammed open and Kaira stepped in and smiled at me as she shut the door. She then ran over and jumped onto my bed.

"Hello! Feel like telling me why Bats is so pissed? He wouldn't talk to me or Dick?"

"I don't know. He yelled at me and then stormed off."

"He yelled at you! What did you do!?"

"All I did was tell him the truth and he just blew up."

"Don't piss him off! When he's unhappy, we're all unhappy!"

"Well then he needs to stop treating me horribly! It's not like I picked my dad!"

"I don't know what to tell you. He doesn't really share his feelings with anybody!"

"Whatever. So how's it going with Kaldur?"

"He's cool." She smiled.

"Saw you two getting cuddly on the couch." I smirked.

"You saw that?" Kaira asked, embaressed.

"You were paying too much attention to Kaldur to notice little old me." I grinned.

Kaira punched me in the shoulder. I glared at her and began to hit her back, not using my super strength. We tackled each other to the ground and we were both laughing. I had missed this. Before we moved to Wayne Manor, Kaira and I slept over at each other's houses all the time, but we were too busy with training now to properly hang out. All of a sudden Batman walked in. And the fun was over. I get up off the floor and helped Kaira stand up. The both of us looked at him expectantly. He walked closer to the both of us and Kaira and I stiffened.

"I have to tell Robin." He stated.

"Finally." I mumbled.

"Why?"

"He knows something is going on between us 3 and he is threatening to find out Amelia's identity and reveal it to the rest of the team."

My heart jolted in fear. The team would hate me if they knew about my past. Stupid Dick Grayson needing to figure out everything. Can't mind his own business.

"Do whatever the hell you want." I snapped.

"You wanted to tell him before." Batman stated.

"That was before I thought your little boy wonder might tell the team about me."

"Amelia, It's fine. He won't tell anyone if Batman tells him."

"Fine. Go get him. We'll tell him together."