Chapter 1 ~ The results

Hello everyone.So this is my first part of the story.It would have been a long chapter If I would start from the beginning that what happened. So i will just give a quick flashback of that.

Flashback
It was the day of Janmashtami celebration in the goenka mansion.Preparations were going on in full speed.During which,Naira started feeling nausea and dizziness and she guessed that she might be expecting.She tells the same to Kartik and with a shock he fell down.But they made a pact,that first they will confirm and then tell anyone else.Janmashtmi was celebrated with full grace and Kartik was taking extra care of Naira which ranged bells in the minds of the family members.During the whole celebration, the couple were having visions of the baby and they both are very nervous about the reports.that what it would be positive or negative??????
Flashback Ends

Today Naira's reports were about to come.They both got up and left to collect the reports.By mistake,Naira left her mobile phone at home and Luv Kush answered the call and told the person on the phone that they will convey the message to Naira.Then Dadi asked them that whose call was that?? To which they answered that it was for Naira bhabi that her reports will come after 1 hour.Then Dadi got reminded that's why Kartik was taking extra care of Naira and with full excitement she told everyone about this news and decided to plan a surprise for the to-be-parents.

In car, Kartik told Naira that reports will come after sometime and they will have to wait till then. Naira sees a lady walking with her husband with a baby in her arms.
Then,Kartik tries to pacify her down that everything will be fine and they will happy always whatever the reports says.And then,a man come with the reports and hand it to Kartik.They both were looking nervously at the reports and naira asked Kartik to open it but Kartik denied and handed it to Naira.Then, Naira slowly opened the envelope and started reading the reports.

Kartik was looking at her with questioning eyes and asked her that what is it????
Then Naira handed over the paper to him asked her to read it by himself.He also started reading the reports and looked at her with a smile on his face and hugged her tightly and said "I'm so so happy Naira,I just can't believe that we are going to have a baby and there will be someone to call us Mumma Papa.All the family members will be so happy to listen this news."Naira said that I'm also very excited about everything.Let's go home fast,I cannot wait to tell them about this news,they will be so happy especially Dadi, she was just pulling my leg yesterday and today what she said become true...Thank you Ganga Maiyya for the best gift ever......And they happily drove towards home.

Precap : Everyone surprised KaIra.Naira is tensed.

How was the first chapter friends??? The next chapter will be updated as soon as possible....