Into the leap

As I have got some requests to update the chapter soon,here I am people. We have reached the the fourth chapter of the ss and its all going well.Thank you born the response everyone.

7 months have passed and KeeSh are happily married and are leading a very happy life.Naira is 7 months pregnant and have a baby bump and Kartik is not leaving any chance to take care of her.Today in the evening,Naira's Godh Bharai is kept and all the family members are very excited for this function and are preparing for the function with full joy.However,Today naira has a routine checkup and Kartik has to take her to the Hospital.

In KaIra room,Naira was ready and was standing in front of the mirror caressing her bump and saying "Baby please come out fast,I can't wait to play with you and your little fingers and toes and take care of you."From behind Kartik was watching and smiling at the view without naira noticing.So,he decided to surprise her and went straight to her and put his chin on her shoulder and put his hands on her bump and said cutely"why don't you listen to your Mumma and fulfill her wish."And then they both felt the kick of the baby and smiled seeing each other.Naira reminded him that"Kartik aren't we getting late for the checkup??"To which Kartik replied "mai to ready hi tha tum hi to late ho rahi thi tabhi to mai upar aaya"."Accha ab chalo Hume jaldi vaapas aana hai varna hum function ke liye late ho jaayenge."

They both left for the checkup and everything was declared fine.Naira and baby both were fine and healthy.In the evening,the function started and all the guests blessed naira and and give her gifts for her and her baby.During the whole function, Kartik always made sure that naira is not getting tired or she is hungry or something else.And every family member smiled at his caring.The function ended on a good note and everyone went to their respective rooms to take rest.

In the morning,Manish has invited some of the clients in the office to have a deal and Kartik was also there.Everything went fine in the meeting but Kartik had a fight with the client's son because he was misbehaving with a lady employee of the office and insulted him in front of everyone.Listening,to that his father just evicted his son Sameer,from the project with the Goenkas that was to be leaded by Kartik.And Sameer made a pact in mind that he will not leave Kartik for this.He wants a revenge for his insult and the eviction from the project.

But to handle the project,Kartik had to leave for Bikaner for 15 days.Manish told him that he have to do this because manish is already busy with that Mumbai's client.Listening to this Kartik became upset and thought that how will he leave Naira in this condition??

He then left for home and described Naira everything that happened in the office (except sameer wala incident).But naira just smiled and told him to go as it is a very important deal and he must handle that project with full effort and encouraged him to leave.Next morning,Kartik has to leave for Bikaner and the car is waiting for him outside and touched the feets of elders and everyone wished him luck.Then,he went to Naira and told her to take care and not to walk much. To which naira replied "I am not alone here,everyone is here to take care of me.But you have to call me every night and tell everything about how you spent your day and all...". They had a hug and Kartik left for Bikaner.

Precap:Leap of 15 days. Where is Kartik????

Everyone do not forget to click the star button if you want the story to be updated early.