Planning for the future.

Thank you everyone for such a great response,it was a lot more than my expectations.So,I'm updating the second chapter of as.Hope you all enjoy it.

When Kartik and naira reached home,they were shocked to witness the surprise that was awaiting them that they would have not even expected.The whole family was gathered in the hall to give the to-be-parents a huge welcome along with the Singhanias and the Maheshwaris.The whole house was decorated beautifully and there were many guitarists gathered and were playing a very beautiful welcome tune.As they stepped on the entrance,Dadi came with a "aarti ki thaali" to welcome them and started spinning around the couple and applied akshat on their foreheads.Then Naira was asked to cut a beautiful cake on which frosting was done with vanilla cream and the word 'BABY' was written with big words.Naira became so mesmerized seeing their love towards the baby that was not even born yet.

Naira asked Dadi with a questioning face that"How did they all know about this?We didn't told anyone about it to anyone and Kartik agreed with the same.Dadi replied that "Naira left her phone in the house only and there was a call for her from the nursing home and she was telling your reports will come after some time.From that I guessed that yesterday Kartik was always taking extra care of you and was not allowing you to do any hard work and was letting you to bend over.From that unusual behaviour,we guessed that he was doing all this for his baby.And then all congratulated KaIra and went to their respective homes.Then,Kartik got a call from work that he has to be there for a very important client who has come all over the way from San Francisco.He was unwilling to go but Naira forced him to go.She was not alone in the house everyone was there to take care of her.And he unwillingly left for office with Manish and Akhilesh.(Guys,there is no rift between Kartik and Manish,Suwarna in my story.)

At night,
Kartik returned from office and found Naira tensed sitting on the bed.Then he asked her why is she so tensed??she should not be tensed as stress would cause harm to the baby inside her.To which she replied that I was just thinking that how will I take care of my baby whenever it starts crying or whenever its hungry??How will I teach my baby to talk or how will I teach the baby to walk?? Will I be able to become a good mother or I will just fail to do so.??
To which Kartik replied that she should not worry on such things that he know she will be successful in.And asked her that she will become the best mother in the world.Listening to him,Naira pacified a little and told him that he will also become the best father to his child and would not let anything happen to him.After which they slept peacefully dreaming of their coming bundle of joy.

Precap: A fight!!. Papa-Baby moment.

So, everyone do not forget to hit the star button if you liked this chapter.And I will update the next on the basis of the votes and comments.Keep watching Yrkkh and keep loving KaIra and ShivIn