~~I will find you at any cost~~

Hey people!!! So this is the sixth chapter of our story and it's going well actually.I've been updating the chapters regularly as the holidays are going on I'm mostly free but the holidays are about to end maybe then I will update short short parts.

Naira has reached the hotel in Bikaner and she is sensing something unusual after reaching there.
Suvarna- Naira tum thodi der araam karlo. Itni lambi journey se tumhe thakan ho gayi hogi Aur ha kuch kha bhi lo varna tumhe weakness ho jayegi.
Naira-Nahi maa mujhe jald se jald kartik ko dhundna hoga aur uske liye hume abhi nikalna chahiye Aur mai aaram baad me kar lungi.
Suvarna-Naira abhi sham ho chuki hai Aur abhi humara Jana thik nahi hoga hum kal subah chalenge, tab tak naira tum please apne baby ke baare me socho agar tum apna dhyaan nahi rakhogi to kaise chalega.
To which naira agreed and had the dinner and soon left to sleep but  made a pact she will find Kartik at any cost.

In the morning,Naira along with manish and suvarna left for the office where Kartik has been working. They interrogated each and every person from the office but couldn't find anything relating to Kartik. Disappointed naira,manish,suvarna left to the hotel. Naira was sitting near the window in the car then she saw something unusual. She saw a poor man wearing kartik's jacket yet she was not confirmed she told the driver to stop the car and she stepped out of the car.
Naira- Bhai sahab, aapko ye jacket kaha se mill??
Person-Behen ji ye jacket to mujhe 15 din pehle Thar(name of desert) ke paas ek dhabe me mili thi. Maine pata karne ki koshish ki ki ye kiski jacket hai lekin vaha se mujhe kuch pata nahi chala.
Naira in mind - Kartik ko Thar jaane ki kya jarurat pari hogi?? Jab ki uska kaam to shehar me hi tha. Mujhe pata lagana padega ki Kartik thar kyu gaya tha??

Till then manish got a phone from the policeman.
Policeman-mr.goenka vo phone call tap ho gaya hai jis no. Se aapki bahu ko Mr.Kartik ka call aaya tha. Vo call thar ke paas bane ek powerhouse se aaya tha.
Manish-Thank you officer. Hume aapke kaafi ehsaanmand rahenge.
He tells the same to naira and suvarna.Then,Naira decided that she will have to go there, she might get a clue from there. But manish and suvarna both denied that she should not go there in this condition. And naira said OK (but naira to sherni hai apne mendhak ko bacha ke hi rahegi :-P )

In the morning,suvarna came to woke her up but she was not in her room and she left a note for her on the table.
Note" Maa main Kartik ko dhundne jaa rahi hu mai jald hi Kartik ko aapke pass le AAU GI." Aap log meri chinta mat kariye mai apna khyal acche se rakhungi." After reading the note, suvarna was hell worried and went to manish and gave him the note and manish Also become angry on her foolishness. But they also left for Thar.

Naira went to the dhaba where kartik's jacket was found. While,she was interrogating people one person who worked in the dhabha itself told her that " yes 15 days ago some men had come to their dhaba with a man whose hands were tied with a rope and he was looking like a person from a good family. Naira showed kartik's picture to him and he nodded in yes that he was the only one whose hands were tied with the rope.
Naira sighed that she at least got a clue that can lead her to Kartik and asked the man if he could tell her something about the goons. The man said that "one member from the group daily comes here to have lunch and its the time of his arrival.
But some kids threw colour on naira by mistake and her dress got ruined and a lady offered naira her clothes to change and naira went to change. It was a rajasthani women's attire.
Naira's dress

(Just imagine her with a baby bump;-) )That man was having lunch in the dhaba while naira was watching him silently

That man was having lunch in the dhaba while naira was watching him silently. When his lunch got over he left and naira started following him. He sat in the bus and naira was also with him.But he was not knowing that someone was following him. As she looked like a local women thus, there was no reason to doubt her.

Precap: Naira helpless in the Desert.

So this chapter ends here and do not forget to hit the star button and comment section if you liked the chapter.